Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 64 NCU / 6 slot belts

woohoo

glad someone at least finally lookin into it

thank you for the comment, Cosmik
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Re: Re: 64 NCU / 6 slot belts

Originally posted by Cosmik

If it is found that their availability is less that what it should be they will be increased. There are no plans to increase their intended drop rate though - but like I said, the current drop rate is being checked.
    I don't think Cosmik ever actually plays this game. All I ever seen is screenshots of a player named Cosmik at one of the various night clubs.

So Cosmik get out of the night clubs and see if you can get one. I bet you'll be sorely surprised what they are saying is the truth.
    Marquis "Clearspirit" Pillot
    RK2 Omni Inter-Op

Lorriane "Arosabir" Cratty
    Wanna-be merchant @ Harry's Outpost!

"I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night..."

Wink

I just bought 4 QL200 NCU Blocks. Can't be that bad. Only 25 mill cash.

Itburnz

Originally posted by Itburnz

Itburnz
    they must be pre patch 13.

i have personally looked over 1000 missions since the patch and have not seen one.

Re: Re: 64 NCU / 6 slot belts

Originally posted by Cosmik

If it is found that their availability is less that what it should be they will be increased. There are no plans to increase their intended drop rate though - but like I said, the current drop rate is being checked.
    What I fear is that you check your database and see that 1000 new 64ncu units have popped up the last month, and thus think that all is well and good. However, all these will be exploits, they just aren't dropping. I'm level 149, and I haven't found a single ncu unit, nor belt, ever. I did find a couple of rings when I were level 55-60 (and a yalmaha), but since you changed the code to make yalmaha's more rare, I haven't found a single useful item in missions (rings, ncu's, belts). This just can't be
    right. And its not just me, its everyone I talk to.

-Filik, ma149.

Originally posted by Itburnz
    Itburnz
    I have been offered this too, and I'm 100% sure it is exploit/dupe. They just aren't dropping.
    I tried sending support@funcom.com a question if I was meant to go ahead and buy such things from exploiters, but I haven't received an answer yet (1 month ago).

-Filik.

Yep, they are not appearing in missions, or on bodies. So high level players have no way to get 64ncu memory chips, or 6 deck belts, unless someone is duping them, as has been reported above.

Originally posted by starknaked
    Yep, they are not appearing in missions, or on bodies. So high level players have no way to get 64ncu memory chips, or 6 deck belts, unless someone is duping them, as has been reported above.
    That is not correct. I was in a mission with a person that found a 6 slot belt just 2 days ago. They are still in missions. They are only in the chests though. You can get them still, but they are rare. I cannot comment on 64 ncu memory chips.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Hmm, so they still have a 1 in 1000 chance in appearing in a chest, assuming that chest isn't empty (half the time), or doesn't contain 25 bullets and 25 shotguns shells.

This isn't much good when every high level player in the game needs a 6 deck belt and 64 ncu units to be able to buff themselves properly.

They should appear as mission rewards.

Originally posted by starknaked

This isn't much good when every high level player in the game needs a 6 deck belt and 64 ncu units to be able to buff themselves properly.

They should appear as mission rewards.
    I agree totally. The odds of finding a 6 slot belt in amission chest are just way out of line with providing a needed necessity for the high end player.
    Marquis "Clearspirit" Pillot
    RK2 Omni Inter-Op

Lorriane "Arosabir" Cratty
    Wanna-be merchant @ Harry's Outpost!

"I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night..."

hehe. For me to be able to use my buffs.. I need 211 more NCU.

*211*

:P

Cool

Originally posted by Clearspirit
    The odds of finding a 6 slot belt in amission chest are just way out of line with providing a needed necessity for the high end player.

Agreed.

I was just refuting the statement that said "high level players have no way to get 64ncu memory chips, or 6 deck belts, unless someone is duping them, as has been reported above."

While they are few and far between, there is a way to get the above items without duping them. The respawns of these items needs to be turned up drastically!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

I will report that higher level NCU memories can be found in chests still. Found one in a chest the other day. Actually I was in a group and I just unlocked the chest, the contents belonged to another player in the group. The NCU mem was something like ql 130 and gave 36 ncu or something like that. However, I have dont a LOT of missions and opened a LOT of chests and I only saw that one memory in the last month, so the chance of actually finding enough of these higher NCU mems to fill up your belt and enable you to use all your really high level buffs is pretty slim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12