Thread: Ring of the Falcon Talon - Jack's Legchoppers quest

Ring of the Falcon Talon - Jack's Legchoppers quest

I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums and with this thread I would like to explain how to obtain Ring of the Falcon Talon, the Adventurer profession ring. Not that the ring is any good for an Adventurer, but it is a must have item for an Adventurer and handy to be able to equip Beast Armor (which needs 1750 complit).

The quest itself is explained realy good on AnarchyArcanum. You can read all about the quest here.

The Adventurer needs to find Jack's Head. It's always better to get the needed item for the quest first before you start the quest. This incase you run out of time etc...

How do you get the quest?

This is the tricky part. This is an old NPC, named Kendric Kuzio. You can find him at 1550x1000 in Deep Artery Valley. You need to talk to him to get the quest but he doesn't have the quest dialogs like the NPC's in Shadowlands. Here you have to do it all in vicinity. How to start?

You: Hello
    Kendric Kuzio: Greetings stranger. *It's hard to not notice the bleeding gashes on his legs and arms*

You: Who are you?
    Kendric Kuzio: I am Kendrick. *Kendrick looks away and keeps nursing his injuries*

You: What are you doing here?
    Kendric Kuzio: I am an adventurer - although I'm not that keen on adventuring anymore.

You: What happened?
    Kendric Kuzio: My hunting buddy Winford was killed two days ago. *Kendrick stares blankly into the ground and sighs* And I just don't feel like doing adventures anymore.

You: Who is Winford?
    Kendric Kuzio: Winford was my best hunting buddy - I've known him all my life. Life just isn't the same without him around.

You: How did he die?
    Kendric Kuzio: We were out hunting the elusive Soulswappers in Varmint Woods when this freak Jack Legchopper attacked us. We put up a good fight - but we knew it was a fight we were gonna lose. Just as we were gonna make a tactical retreat - Jack managed to land a tremendous blow with his axe - almost splitting poor Winford in two... I'd really, really like to get pay back - revenge Winfords death! To see Jack dead. *Kendrick looks you square in the eyes* W-would you help me avenge Winford's death?

You: I will help you
    Kendric Kuzio: *With a devilish look on his face he glances at you* You're a true friend. *Kendrick grins at you and you notice the glint of deep dark hatred in his eyes* Kendrick Kuzio: Bring me Jack's head - and I will make sure it's worth your troubles.

After you followed this whole conversation, you will get the mission to get Jack's head. How to get Jack's head is described in the guide in the top of this thread.

I hope I saved a few of you the trouble to find out the dialog yourselve like I had to do. Goodluck.
    Last edited by Katth; Aug 4th, 2004 at 09:14:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

Re: Ring of the Falcon Talon - Jack's Legchoppers quest

bah double post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

very nice, sticky?
    Killer: 86% // Achiever:66% // Explorer:33% // Socializer: 13%