Thread: What does dual wield do exactly....

What does dual wield do exactly....

Errr... I really would like to know what in the world would it actually provide as an advantage...??
    Can someone answer me this question???

using the same ql riders is supposed to get you 130% damage compared to just using 1
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Originally posted by WillTell
    using the same ql riders is supposed to get you 130% damage compared to just using 1
    Using same ql in off hand should net you a little more than 30% extra damage, you go from 26 to 40 attacks a second at maxxed iniative after all. (A 53% increase in attacks.)

The problem is that you generally can't have a same ql in off hand until VERY late in the game. As you have a lower ql in off hand, and it removes 6 attacks from main hand to get 20 off hand attacks a nice round 30% damage increase is a rule of thumb used.
    Add a "/team loot chests alpha" option!

waste

If you're an attrox enf. it's a waste of IP go beam and save hundreds of thousands of IP points on multi, and fast attack.............

Re: waste

Originally posted by Tantrumzero
    If you're an attrox enf. it's a waste of IP go beam and save hundreds of thousands of IP points on multi, and fast attack.............
    riders dont use fast
    dimach brawl heavy wep and multi
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

i know.......

I know that, I used riders for 150+ levels until IPR and i'm so glad i have beam now.............I said fast because most duel weilders use 1hb staff/pipe.......................

Or, use more IP and go 1h blunt which is bes =P
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Re: Re: waste

Originally posted by WillTell

riders dont use fast
    dimach brawl heavy wep and multi
    oh, yeah. Heavy weapon. That changes everything. Dark blue skill.

beam might be good, but i switched from beam to 1hb, beam is slower and i only get to use one button for special attacks, with 1hb i have the intense fighting experience of using brawl AND fast attack... my life is so much more exciting now

serious, its more fun seeing many hits coming through instead of with beam which is slow as a mofo

jeez...

Well, thanks guys for discouraging me the lil Rider Dual Wielder.... (lol, just teasing)
    But seriously, I have a pretty big problem with my IPs, it's out every single level (I'm 74 btw), is that normal?
    Also, for 1hb, would it be any less ip consuming?

Re: jeez...

Originally posted by Phione
    Well, thanks guys for discouraging me the lil Rider Dual Wielder.... (lol, just teasing)
    But seriously, I have a pretty big problem with my IPs, it's out every single level (I'm 74 btw), is that normal?
    Also, for 1hb, would it be any less ip consuming?
    1hb in itself is slightly less IP consuming than 1he. BUT all good 1hb weapons have lots of specials. Like almost all of em. Face it, how often do you get Sneak Attack in?

2hb is the IP cheapest way to go.
    Add a "/team loot chests alpha" option!

Arrow

The main problem with riders is the IP cost, your nanos will lag compared to 2hb users. Once you hit title cap (about 82) then you'll be able to play catch-up.

Interestingly, the new pre-made implants for enforcers in 14.4 seem biased for 1he users... although there is 2hb in there and you'd be better mixing and matching them anyway.