Thread: The neverending Quest for an Org

The neverending Quest for an Org

First of all let me define a simple word for you in my terms, that word is AHole. Ahole can mean many thing but I think of it as meaning someone who acts an ass, be it on the basis of them taking a joke the wrong way, them not understanding the intricisies of the english language. Or perhaps someone who purposely feeds information through a filter turning say "most of" into "the only" twisting a fact into a false. Or maybe even someone who disregards loads and loads of factful information presented to them and calls you a liar, a sort of incompetence.

Now that that is done, I've got a few questions to be made.

1. Is there an org where these such people(Aholes) are often kicked?

2. Does your org have none, one, two, or more such individuals of at least the rank of "Unit Commander"?

3. Is your president one of these people?

4. Do members of your org often have misscommunication due to social, cultural, or language barriers?

5. What is you're Org's name, General size, and average level range?

6. Did you missunderstand the point of this post?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point of this post in case you didn't catch it is in every single org I've been in thus far with time spans ranging from several months to several days I've found these inherently evil individuals which has either led to me leaving the org or being kicked from it if the person in question had the right amount of power. Nevertheless I've made many friends along the way, in each org I've passed through, so I know that many good people do exist.

I'm looking for an org of like minded individuals who understand the need to expell people who are proven guilty of these thing(not to be confused with guilty until proven innocent). Preferably one with a few of the following if not all:

1. Alien Raids at least once a day

2. A near or total lack of Aholes

3. Organized non-AI raids on a daily basis

4. At least 20 active and/or hardcore members

5. A level headed leader and staff of generals

6. Not too many noobs that want to grab every item at a raid they can eventually use

7. A base or Bases(towers) of QL100+

And most importantly:

8. One where a lvl 201 MA with half a dozen alts who has played since Notum Wars came out is welcome

Disclaimer: If you found anything contraversial about this post then "you can't handle the truth", If you found anything offencsive about this post then I probably do not want to join your org anyway because you are in it, NO LEETS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST.......except that one.

you on RK1 or RK2? Omni or Clan?

/tell yakamo if you're on RK2 you can hang out in our geust channel, we like people

Come join Disciples of omni-tek, think we fill all that up exept the tower part, we will get ours back soon , but we got a Large AI base.

http://www.disciplesot.org If u want, u can read the forum and apply here

My org is only filled with aholes, we never raid, we are only noobs and our org president spent the cash we where saving for a city on rollerrat helmets.

Seriously though, you seem to demand alot. How about you tell more about yourself as well, and what you can offer to such an org?
    Sort Martial Artist 220/15 :: Alienchild Enforcer 212/10 :: Sortcrat Bueraucrat 209/10
    Sortmorph Adventurer 206/06 :: Nipple Nano Technician 202/00 :: Sortmezz Bueraucrat 209/05
    Svik Fixer 193/04 :: Sortenf Enforcer 161/00 :: Sortkeep Keeper 173/05
    Sort2 Martial Artist 143/02 :: Sortmedic Doctor 201/05 :: Nipple2 Nano Technician 167/02
    Sortblaster Soldier 67/00 :: Sortha Shade 43/00 :: Sortmp Meta-Phycisist 31/02
    Sortsnipe Agent 30/02 :: Iscrewbots Engineer 6/01

.:Total Levels Gained:.
    Rubi-Ka: 2383 :: Shadow: 48 :: Alien: 68

Could always start your own and keep it ahole free with members to your liking.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Shouldnt you also state your previous orgs and reasons you left? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Charfbiz2
    Shouldnt you also state your previous orgs and reasons you left? :P
    Well, what ever guild they were...they must have been ran by a-holes. Sounds like a number of them.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

In your never-ending quest for an "AHole-Free" guild, there are some details you left out.

Server? RK1 or 2?

You've stated that you have been kicked from orgs in the past and imply it was done by lower ranking officers with a superiority complex. Is this true? Why were you kicked? (As they claim) There are always at least two sides to that story.
    (You don't need to nor should you probably answer that question here...but in my clan, joining requires an interview process and that interview is logged and then discussed among the officers. This is to help prevent recruiting "AHoles" and why you were kicked would be among my first questions)

Other than being a long-time player, what do you bring to the table?
    Multiple alts and a TL6 MA are great, but there are more important things than your stats and phat gear.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

the original post is actually a double-post. RK1ers can read more about the drama here.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Shreeks and runs screaming from the drama
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores