Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something Wicked This Way Comes

You assume we don't know. Omni-Tek doesn't reveal all its secrets, why should the rest of us?
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Originally posted by Marisha

Well, when there are implied threats of killing Philip Ross and shutting down our reclaim tech by representatives on the CoT public gridsite forums, one could see where that might be discussed as an option.

Not that I’ve been involved in any of those discussions, mind you.
    *laughs out loud*

...and that, good people of the clans, is called the Omni Tek spin. Representatives was pluralized when it was only me (me=singular) whom made mention of those topics.

Just another attack to undermine what we have accomplished...

Well, it’s not much worse than taking the disappearance of a reporter (whom, incidentally, a member of Assembly mentioned “who better pray I don't find him” in his initial report of the incident, though I’m sure that’s not important in any way,) and expanding it to suggest that CoT representatives were going to be assassinated.

Though, on review of the commentary and another proofreading of my original statement, I admit that I was in error. I had inadvertently taken Escritores comments of support as to apply to the commentary made regarding political assassination and reclaim technology sabotage.

I apologize to the Representatives. Astera was the only one openly calling for terrorist actions.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I just caught my first glimpse of a Unicorn commando in ICC yesterday after joining the planetwide search for a neutral reporter named Kamlyan by Omni-Pol D6. We found him there, and as we were about to bring him in for questioning, the Ponies showed up, light years out of their jurisdiction, to take the reporter themselves. There was a long staredown and I really thought for a second that we would have to take the tin cans apart. D6 gave the reporter a choice of who he would go with, he chose Unicorn, probably to avoid bloodshed between the two groups.

He was a brave man, and has probably been tortured and killed since then. The Ponies are a heartless group of murderers who should be treated with suspiscion by all Omni-Tek personnell. These ain't Ross's boys we're dealing with, the only group I can really compare them to from what I've seen is the Dust Brigade. They are nothing but terrorists, people who get their way be intimidating people. They have no business on Rubi-Ka and should be removed immediately.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Originally posted by Anualken
    The Ponies are a heartless group of murderers who should be treated with suspiscion by all Omni-Tek personnell. These ain't Ross's boys we're dealing with, the only group I can really compare them to from what I've seen is the Dust Brigade. They are nothing but terrorists, people who get their way be intimidating people. They have no business on Rubi-Ka and should be removed immediately.
    Sounds like Every other Ommer to me
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Vixentrox, I´d ask them if i could find them. I doubt i´d get an answer even if i did though.

Sallust, can you be a bit more cryptic please? I think i actualy managed to get a few words of that statement. Seriously though, i´m not asking you to give away any secrets, but if you know something that is needed to know, please chare.

Anualken, i´m not going to argue with you on that point. The Unicorns are a top of the line unit with wide stretching jurisdictions directly from Omni Prime. If they have to take orders from Ross is something i have looked into, but as suspected, not much was found.

Kranden, thanks a lot. *sigh*
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

((I was at this event, with the unicorn company in Hope.. and was really disappointed with the work the event crew is doing. After spending an hour making so many bonfires that the place was lag hell for anybody but the best computers, and stocking it with plenty of very tough but completely lootless mobs, the reporter showed up sneaking with a small crowd of clanenrs, and 5 minutes later ran away. The rest of us, who had stood around and watched this, killed off the unicorn company just to keep the place safe for travelers, only the juggernauts dropped anything. Kinda sad the way it went nowhere.))

Interesting...

I just visited the crash site today and saw that it was changed... from all the pictures i have seen of the site, it looks changed, like someone crashed another craft there to cover up what they couldn't get it, although this is pure speculation, it should be looked into.

((sorry had to fix the "change" to "changed"))
    Last edited by Dimmach; Aug 6th, 2004 at 07:42:33.

((OOC funcom is being sneaky again! Burn them!))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12