Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: new server for elite players, please read , i think i am on to something

Right....

You know I'm only showing negativity towards you because you have this negative attitude about other peoples' ideas and how they won't work. If you were a true computer person who didn't just spout out the language, you'd try and see the possibilies instead of the the problems. My posts aren't all for the elite server though I don't think it's a bad idea. Maybe you're used to being critical of the people who work for you and shooting down their ideas of how to make things work differently or better, but this is a little different. I could be childish and tell you to go find another board to post on but that's like trying to tell gravity to stop working. You're going to think your little comments aren't negative and that they're contributing to this board in some way. Why don't you tell us what you would improve instead of telling us what can't be improved? Your posts are starting to play like a broken record.

Personally I think people on these boards are too pessimistic...going "OH THIS IS A GREAT IDEA BUT FUNCOM SUCKS AND THEY WONT IMPLEMENT IT BECAUSE THEY HATE US BOO-HOO AND FUNCOM SUCKS AND OH DID I MENTION I HATE FUNCOM". Most of you guys need to get a more optimistic outlook on AO :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234