Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for any of these unrollable nanos/IDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zargg
    Is the service down atm ?

I have been on the lookout for a "Calling of Thor" nano/ID, but the last updated sale is marked as the 24th last month.

I just saw one for sale on the clan shopping channels (someone got it before me though), but I have not seen it added to the list of sales.

Bump for a great service!
    No, the service hasn't been intentionally down recently. Possibly the nano was posted to some channel not watched (The 100+ channels in Atlantean) or it was posted while the engine was rebooting for maintenance. Typically the engine misses 15 minutes of posts a day. Not perfect, just doing its best.

Btw, there's an ID Calling of Thor detected today!

Hi, just wanted to announce that the Atlantean "Clan 100+" channel is also being watched by the engine, in addition to the Clan and Omni 1-50 and 50-100 that were watched until now. I'll try to grow another char to level 100 so he can watch the "Omni 100+", as time permits.

Laters!

ill take QL199 Call of the Maelstorm Nano+ID AMWR
    send a tell in the game with the price to -> besi

Quote Originally Posted by Besi
    ill take QL199 Call of the Maelstorm Nano+ID AMWR
    send a tell in the game with the price to -> besi
    Can you please read the thread before posting?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Thumbs up QL197 Skill of the Guillotine Nano+ID AMWR

Send tell to kedern2223 we can talk about the price on QL197 Skill of the Guillotine Nano+ID AMWR please and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedern
    Send tell to kedern2223 we can talk about the price on QL197 Skill of the Guillotine Nano+ID AMWR please and thanks
    Kedern Read the first post and focus on where its saying: "IM NOT SELLING ANY OF THESE!" :P
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Man, reading the posts here just cracks me up.... people need to learn to read threads before posting..... Oh, and i want all of your Doc nanos! j/k

Very nice job! you deserve all the credit thats been given to you!
    ::Banansniffer:: 209 Enforcer Setup OMFG!! TL7
    ::Banankick:: 127 MartialArtist Setup
    ::Healj0000:: 105 Doctor Setup

And a big family of gimps

Proud member of Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Banansniffer
    Man, reading the posts here just cracks me up.... people need to learn to read threads before posting..... Oh, and i want all of your Doc nanos! j/k

Very nice job! you deserve all the credit thats been given to you!
    Thanks! And thanks also to all the people who helps me with my mission of letting the world know that I'M NOT SELLING NANOS!!! :P

I realy need MoP and Chemical +19 crystall

Help me pls !!! Paying well !!!

Well, it's been some time since the last posts. I guess all that deserved to be posted is posted already.

Anyway, I've cancelled my AO account, which expires on December 1. This is the account of my Market Watch chars, so it's likely that from that date the Market Watch will stop watching/reporting at all, we'll see. I'll keep you informed about that via announcements in my site's MW pages.

I think I won't be able to post in the forums when it expires, so I'm closing the MW threads now.

Between now and December 1, I reserve the right to actually *play* a bit with some of the level 100+ soon-to-retire MW chars, mostly with Kimibotokiyo, my main Rimor engi. Who knows, I probably will be back into selling nanos for a short while. :P

Because of that it's likely that the "Clan 100+" channels won't be MW-watched. If you want to make sure that the items you post are MW-watched and MW-reported, better post them to the 1-50 or 50-100 trade channels.

Thanks everybody for the kudos!

A few Market Watch announcements

Hi there,

Just wanted to announce a few recent Market Watch news:

12-Jul-2005
    The engine is also watching for trade channel activity
    in Borealis and Newland. Now you can post your items to any
    of the 1-50 trade channels while you're there, and they will
    show in the Market Watch reports.

9-Jul-2005
    Good news for nanoblitzers, dynacampers and symbiant hunters!
    Now you can post your items to the Market Watch reports
    without having to travel back to a market-watched city.
    Check the Live test page for details.

18-Jun-2005
    I've just set up an indicator in the Market Watch that should help
    buyers locating sellers: When you see three red exclamations
    after a player's name it means that player has posted something
    to the MW-monitored trade channels in the last ten minutes,
    so it's very likely that he or she is available for trade.
    Happy buying!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234