Thread: Denied my revenge...

Denied my revenge...

Earlier to day I ran into a Borg Hunter by the whompa’s in Old Athen, he explained to me that a large group of mysterious looking Omni-tek troops were rummaging around the recent crash site in Mort. He also asked if I could help him out investigating so obviously I agreed and rallied a few members from my organisation.

Upon arrival at the outpost town of Mort we met up with various other groups of clanners and headed for the crash site which was but a short trek from Hope. Upon arrival we noticed a large amount of Omni-tek troops but not your standard Omni-pol types, these were kitted out with much more sophisticated equipment. On closer inspection we noticed a drop ship and troopers kitted out in battle suits….

As we got closer a few clanners were spotted and were engaged but these troopers in battle suits, myself being one of the clanners. A battle erupted on the edge of the crater, I myself was chased out into the desert by two of these monstrosities. Luckily however I managed after a rather gruelling battle to defeat them both. I also managed to “convince” one of the troopers to tell me who they were and what they were doing here, sadly he was badly wounded from the battle but before he let out his last breath he managed to utter the word “Unicorn”….

When I returned to the crater I noticed a large group of these Unicorn troopers on the ridge of the crater, I ran toward then to find a loan clanner standing his ground. This clanner was a enforcer by the name of Xzyon. I made my over to his position only to be threatened by the troopers…a battle soon erupted. Xzyon and myself were the first to engage the troopers but before long the numbers were too much for us, luckily however our fellow clanners advanced on our position. But for me the battle was already over due to severe injuries caused by these “Unicorn troopers” . As a result of my injuries I was sent back to the city for medical care….wounded and bitter…

Upon recovery I grabbed my weapons and headed back to the crater only to find a few roller rats rummaging around the wreckage…no Unicorn to be found…

This day I was denied my revenge but never again….even if I have to travel to the very depths of hell I will have my retribution.
    Last edited by Kayoan; Jul 27th, 2004 at 22:35:53.
    Omni-Tek has numerous employees, all doing all they can for the common good, like ants…
    And brainwashed slaves…

Freedom or death! Join the Clans!

Kayoan - Whiskeylero
    Cevalt - Keeper

I think that your life out in the wilderness is getting to you Kay. I was with you on that little outing and got injured, by the time I got back to take down some Omni Scum, they was all gone. You must've gotten back before me, because I killed that rollerrat out of spite. But I do remember seeing that drop ship head south of the crater, I got into my Yalm and went that way in hopes of finding them. I ran across a few Omni tower bases, so maybe that was means of exscape for a few of the Unicorns.

Bah, next time something like that happens I'm heading to Omni-1 and kicking some butt.
    Last edited by Kylith; Jul 29th, 2004 at 08:18:35.