Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bump for entertainment patch!!!!

Thread I love yoou sssooo and I want you to know, That I'm gonna miss your love the minute you leave the front page....

Cookies to one who can guess the artist and title of the song I just ripped off.

Oh and Bump!

Edit, removed a key line, it says the title of the song.
    Last edited by lichoon; Jun 20th, 2002 at 23:57:38.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Cool

There are a lot of great ideas here.
    Characters
    RK2:
    Kermmie, Tweeq
    RK1: Biggiggy, Phonibones

Exclamation

Neglect of the entertainment section has gone on too long!! Its time for Change.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

BUMP!!!
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

64 posts and rising, this has been up for almost a week, WHERE IS AN OFFICAL RESPONSE.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Jails are very much present in game. And are used for ah-hem, the 12-year-old disobdient players.

Oh, I'd love to have *all* those emotes we had an official thread on. For what did we have it again? Nothing?

Talking mohahahaha

BUMPAGE!!!
    "I wont let my precious comrades die..."
    207|11 Equimon Solitus Soldier
    150|0 Wildcardz Atrox Enforcer
    092|0 Bloodnerve Solitus Doctor
    075|0 Layered Opifex Meta-Physist
    030|0 Gunpriest Solitus Ranged Keeper Gunpriest Chronicles <- Currently Under Construction

Crispy: I've seen those Prisons, but I've never been able to get inside...is there actually a zone in there?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Funcom is not going to ignore entertainment anymore.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

this thread be blessed with a bump
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Originally posted by MissMaul
    Crispy: I've seen those Prisons, but I've never been able to get inside...is there actually a zone in there?
    Of course there is a zone inside prison. Used to get missions there from time to time when I was at lower lvl, but the mission was about as much prison as missions at Rome´s hospital was much hospital, that is not much at all.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

bump!
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Ok..I meant like, with jail cells and stuff, and NOT a mission area...but thanks.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Just before the endless bumpage gets too silly, some actual info;

Certain NPC bartenders in certain clubs on Test give a certain special mission.

So, thats one of your good ideas down, many to go, and the food idea to be thrown out.

I HATED food in EQ
    Kaskin
    -----------------
    No cookie cutter level limits!

They should have a 0% area in each bar for bar brawls. In most bars the most appropiate place for this would be the bathrooms.

Originally posted by Gridhaxxor
    They should have a 0% area in each bar for bar brawls. In most bars the most appropiate place for this would be the bathrooms.
    Naw man they should have those in basements like in the movie Fight club.

Originally posted by Celesite
    Yea you dont want people not being able to get around others, this would Turn into CounterStrike where people block team mates just so they can die. Especially in a mission. Blocking the 1 and only door.. ouch.
    like in diablo1? set up a fire wall and wait in the door, un-knowing that your "team-mate" is catching fire

otherwise great idears(jail for fixers trying to shoplift )

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast