Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alvin/Dodga Quest: Greasy Joints Spawn

While this does not address the issue, heres how to be able to get ONE tag in at a time. (Since, no matter what, he wont last long enough to get both the click on and the Bug Tag done.)

Get in your yalm, get about 20 feet above his spawn point.
    Go to your options, visual, then set the "Maximum CHARACTER view distance" to nothing. Look, all the campers are not only invisible, but don't exist to your client as anything but floating names. You'll be able to get him at least one of the two times in general.

This doesn't help with the 6 alpha's teams out there. Nothing will help that but them fixing the spawn time.

There is a simple solution to this problem.

Make part 2 of the quest different from part 3. Right now theyre both almost identical aspects of the trilogy Alvin quest. Same bat place same bat channel.

See? Move part 2 someplace else or part 3 that way they arent stumbling over each other !!

This is elementary and so simple. Just takes more creativity to establish a better part 2 or 3

4 hours, .. 4 different spawns for 50min I would be alone, until the last 10-5min before gj would spawn sure enough people would show up. Of course life isn't fair .. and an RPG is a fantisized version of life, so it shouldn't be fair either. It about survival of the fittest and all that brew haha .. so it seems even the evolved races of rubi-ka have not surpased the most primal ideas "I am bigger therefore its mine". Now what is worse .. is for me to get one of the chips .. I have to lower myself and get a group that is "bigger" otherwise I will never have a right to the chip. Of course no one owns a spawn .. nor does anyone truely have a right to a spawn .. but I would think that ppl would be a little nicer to eachother .. but alas .. that will never happen.. so my solution is not to increas gj spawn time .. but drop the zone to 0% .. so then you have something more to worry about then just the bot ..
    PS. the game needs more forced pvp because no one WANTS to get ganked .. but lets face it we are at war lets act like it.
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

And exactly how would forced PvP help the casual solo player?

And no, MMORPG's are not supposed to mirror life. I put up with enough BS all day at work, I should not have to do the same in a game.

Emiko's solution has it spot-on.

My tone is a direct reflection of your attitude.

220 Wiseguy - Bureaucrat
    ... and a bevy of underequipped 220's

Account Created 16 July 2001

funcom too slow to respond?

I have seen people getting their 2nd quest expired because not being able to tag GJ... guess what CSRs basicly said?

"tough luck."

Oh well... guess they really believe their product is the "Best MMORPG of the Year" and they really believe people will stick with AO and its "innovations" while enduring more and more "tough lucks."

It has been almost a week and ARK/GM/developers are still "looking into the matter," assuring that they are "already informed about the problem," at the same time "paying close attention to the complains," while "trying to resolve the matter" to the GJ incident.

oh well... at least they are "investigating the issues right now." In the mean time... "tough luck" to all of us.

*closes up Funcom public relationship automatic script list*

The spawn time was just reduced dramatically!
    I guess it's 10 minutes now or the usual 15.

Thank you so much FC!!!!

Big hug and kiss to Cosmik for listening to us!
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

yay

even though I complained alot, it is time to thank funcom for fixing the problem.

Thank you!

I agree, I am happy to see that something productive came from this. Thank you.
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

So the entertainment is over now? *sigh*

Anyway: /applause

I heard it was Cosmik that got it changed, I need to find you in game for a big *HUG*

Great

Glad to hear Cosmik got in and helped out the situation.... Now if we can just get him to look at this thread that adresses the same exact problem..... http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=14074 ....
    --- Chubula - NT - Atlantean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12