Thread: The true face of the terrorist.

The true face of the terrorist.

It emerges everywhere I look these days. Most recently I have seen several reports of organisations forming for the sole purpose of destroying other organisations towers and then disapear into thin air. Its as if they never existed at all. We are in the middle of a very bloody conflict theres no point denying it but maybe its time we had some words about these "ghost-org`s"?

I for one see the benefit of making new org tags to place on your armors. I see the benefit of making a "false" banner and attack someone under it. I see the advantage of not letting the victims know exactly who attacked them once the "ghost-org" is disbanded and gone.

What I dont see is PRIDE. I dont see fighting for YOUR family. I dont see fighting for BELIEF. I cant see these peoples joining "ghost-org`s" RESPECT for the enemy.

How does one find the strenght to go to war without fighting for hes cause. Are these individuals so mind-set on destruction that they have forgotten everything else? War is mayhem yes. But theres a code.... A code witch seperates us from the animals. If we listen closely enough to our hearts we can hear that code. And the code should be followed.

This war is a serious matter. There are no room for another party fighting and killing for fun.((00c:Offcourse there are....or is there?))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I think i said this before, but unfortunatly there are some people (on all sides) that are just completly nuts and want nothing but death and destruction around them. Before the release of the Resurection Tech, those kind of people tended to weed themself out with picking one fight too many and geting blown away. With death being nothing but a temporary setback, they can kill and wreck havoc as much as they want,

Unfortunate but true.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.