Thread: when's beta over?

Unhappy when's beta over?

Since 13.0 the games gone to shiate(for me at least).Load times twice as long(from 30 to 1minute till I can move),take a mission(are there missions without clothes or pillows with "imported" stripes?)at 60-66% red,fight a green..takes me 8-10minutes of minium damage(btw,I dual-wield pistol..YEAH!),fight a orange..takes half the time,he does less dmg than the green while I'm hitting him for twice,3x my "avg" dmg.Each time I "try" to use burst my pistol fawks up(repeatedly shooting/missing,till the clip runs out).

What's going on with this?..Just got a CC bill for $60 CDN...for this?...
    And don't say "At least you can play the game"...For my hard-earned bucks I(WE!!!) should be getting more than....what ever this is.

Game rocks,the people push'n it don't....or is it the other way around.

You're getting missions with pillows? You do realize those go for A LOT on the shopping channels, right? Sounds to me like you're gettin' the good end of the stick, dude.

Question pillows are worth something!?!

Damn!Didn't know pillows were worth anything,how could I?

Have "any" of you's have the "shooting at air,till your ammo clip runs out"?Would it have anything to do with my att/def slide bar?(I have it cranked all the way to att).

reloading

I'm 99% sure that what you're talking about is when you either are reloading in the middle of combat, or when combat's over and you lag a touch... when reloading, it plays the shooting animation over and over for some reason... *shrug*

-Nietya

Sounds familiar

Since 13.0 the games gone to shiate(for me at least).Load times twice as long(from 30 to 1minute till I can move),take a mission(are there missions without clothes or pillows with "imported" stripes?)at 60-66% red,fight a green..takes me 8-10minutes of minium damage(btw,I dual-wield pistol..YEAH!),fight a orange..takes half the time,he does less dmg than the green while I'm hitting him for twice,3x my "avg" dmg.Each time I "try" to use burst my pistol fawks up(repeatedly shooting/missing,till the clip runs out).
    I know what you describe well. I retired my dual wielding adv cause of that and started a crat. I have much more fun now. Pistols are underpowered. That alone makes a huge difference between a green mob with high AC (buffed NPC) and a orange mob with low AC (like a critter or mission target NPC). Fights can take alot of time to finish adding to the frustration. When you have an effective weapon things look alot better and the differences are smaller.
    Although level 46 I took the decision to start a new chara and have never regretted it. FIX PISTOLS FUNCOM!

Oh yea, the firing repeatedly when the mob is already dead isnothing more then lag.

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract