Thread: Envisioned - Wouldn't it be great if AO was a half-decent game?

Cool Envisioned - Wouldn't it be great if AO was a half-decent game?

Hey guys!

Wouldn't it be cool if AO had really great gameplay, instead of the boring and repetitive 'mission £uck' that is all we have now. You could do really original things like have proper combat, rather than press the 'q' key and sit waiting for a long time. God, the possibilities are endless - how about interesting interactivity in the missions that involve dialogue and problem solving, rather than mindless kill after kill? Bu that would be stretching things too far, though. I mean, the half-arsed monkeys at Funcom seem only able to turn out commodore 64 style gameplay. Press the 'q' key and wait was the peak of gaming in the early 1980s.

Of course, it would be fantastic if they lowered the price a little too for what is effectively a bland and unappealing experience. I mean, it really is bad. They have started a campaign to get previous players back into it by offering them a free month. I mean, this is desperation stakes. The accountants must be sh1tting bricks to have let that idea be realised. I have come back for a look round, and the place is looking really empty. It used to be busy at one point, so they must be haemmoraging accounts and money like crazy!

I predict that Anarchy Online will be dead by the middle of next year. There is too much competition, and the game is way too bland to keep up with the likes of the new Star Wars game, or even neocron.

Sorry AO, but you suck the hairy root. Envision that.

Dan

If all I did was run missions and/or hunt or pvp, I'd consider the game boring too.. however, I spend time with friends and RP some (although not real good at it). That's the most fun and what an MMORPG is really all about..

Yes, there need to be more changes, but you might as well quit now, because no matter what Funcom does, I doubt you'll enjoy the game..

and no, I'm not a fanboy, in fact, I've often gotten so disgusted, many of you have called me a troll before