Thread: Please! Fix it so that ADV morphs can fit through doors.

Arrow Please! Fix it so that ADV morphs can fit through doors.

I know this is constantly being brought up but it is for a reason. Imagine if you told Soldiers they had to re-equip their weapons and rebuff every room in a mission, or an MP to recast their pets, or an Eng to make new robots, or an NT to re-equip all his armor and rebuff..etc..

It just does not make sense that we can't use our primary skill where we spend 90% of our time (and yes, if you're working on getting your token board up then you will spend 90% of your time in missions...then 10% selling loot and camping mission terminals)

Typically, I get to use my Wolf Form in the first big room of a mission then I have to turn it off. Why? I'm not mission blitzing and even if I was the morphed form would be more of a pain than it would be worth.

Why? When Mobs in missions are typically harder than Mobs in the wilderness (at the same level). What is the point?

Please allow us to use our morphs in missions (aside from Leet that is)
    Last edited by Sinclare; Dec 6th, 2001 at 01:47:58.
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2

actually a lot of eng bots don't fit through doors either. post facts not lies which support your arguement.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck
    actually a lot of eng bots don't fit through doors either. post facts not lies which support your arguement.
    Wat lies ? Which part is a lie ? Please explain.

Please read carefully. All the things he said are facts.

And we do know the slayerdroid form of eng bot has the same problem.

And recently the warbots got it too.

We are not saying that is not a problem... so wat's your gripe ?

*ALL* the ADV combat morphs cannot fit thru any of the mission doors. It is a big problem for us.

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck
    I know about the problem with some Eng bots, not to mention pets often have pathing problems...However, at the very least the pet owner can run through the doors into other rooms, agro a mob, run back out, and let the droid attack it. It's still a pain but it beats having to recast the droid each room.
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2

Originally posted by Sinclare

I know about the problem with some Eng bots, not to mention pets often have pathing problems...However, at the very least the pet owner can run through the doors into other rooms, agro a mob, run back out, and let the droid attack it. It's still a pain but it beats having to recast the droid each room.
    Not only that... I was thinking.. maybe they could use beacon warp to summon their bots over ?

Haven't tried it out (coz I dont have an engineer), but it's worth a test right ? Some Engies .. pls test ?

The Pioneer Backpack can be modified using a screwdriver so that, instead of it increasing your size slightly, it will reduce your size slightly. WARNING: If you do this, make sure you EMPTY THE BACKPACK: otherwise you will lose all the items in the pack!

Woot! well... I doubt it fixes the problem but it's a start.
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2

Angry

heh...good luck getting through doors even with the backpack. I am the smallest/shortest opifex and use a 4% and a 3% bracer of shrinking flesh and i still cant get through doors while morphed...

Cosmik and/or Cz responded recently to this:

IT WILL BE FIX, it is indeed a bug (Pet/morp not fitting into doors in mission.

Rejoyce!
    Suel, ADV, RK2
    Omni, my body is yours... But not my freedom.

Please forgive my frenchy english.