Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vulc's Twink guide to the Blood-soaked Cloak of Dishonour

Quote Originally Posted by Maloralus
    Omg Gravediggers
    Best way to find a date who won't turn you down, it almost valentines day after all!
    Queen Carebear!

Violent "Munsta" Panda 220/21 Soldier
    Protectorof "Auroral" Kittens 220/20 Shade
    Randomly "Generated" 217 Engineer. Sensibly named.

Grinding and hating it.

Nice guide Was able to get cloak on @ 164 along with the slippers of screaming !

Serious thread necromancy going on right there... :/

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds. nerfed.
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

Ok, not sure how dated this guide is but...

With Honed Senses 6 (+15 sense) was very easy to equip at 155 as an opti way before the agl/sense breed caps...

Still used the Zig-Zags, ES, set of Kritch, rat catcher... and a bunch of perks.

Only thing from the original list I skiped was the robot brain.

O and I used 154 lvl req spirits.

GL to all shades out there
    Last edited by TheHatester; Jan 26th, 2007 at 02:39:18.

[Social] Martyred: everyones health should be at 0, i will adjust this on an individual basis now.
    Rambazamba: macrosun doesn't exploit, he's like neo in matrix. he bends the code at his will.

I'm not really a CoT, I only play one on TV.

I managed to get Bloodcloak and slippers on my Atrox Shade at 161 - i could have done it at 160 but decided on 161 since could twink in the 210-220 spirits at same time. setup was pretty similar to one in this thread
    2x bloodlusts +20 sense/agi, got 1 from a guildy and 1 from a quest
    4-5 perks in enhanced dna
    completed all my LE research lines thru i think level 6 which gave me a NICE amount of sense (it was the deciding factor on whether or not this twink was doable pre tl6 on a trox i believe).
    2x ql 154 divine rings
    a +9 sense robot brain
    rat catcher goggles (+8 sense)
    Neck eye (+5 sense)
    Human skin hood (+5 sense)
    One of the big things is i got all of the ql 150-230 sense/agi spirits (essence) and laddered them up until i had lvl req 154+ ones in.

I decided to leave the essence chest spirit in when i swapped in my normal spirits since as trox the loss to hp wasnt that much and it made it so my Slippers werent OE, unfortunately my Bloodcloak still is but its a small price to pay in my book. Shade is now 175 and the nice thing about doing this twink early was that since i upgrade the spirits at 161 as trox im pretty much same setup until 190/200+ So if anyone is debating on when to twink their trox i HIGHLY recommend doing it around 161 or atleast 154.

Hope this helps someone. If you have any questions can /tell Hypershade on rk1

BSCoD isn't all that difficult to do at 150 on a trox any more. Maybe even 145 if you've got a bit of talent. Certainly every Sector 10 twink I've seen has had one on. Though granted, due to the way shade perks go, theres a fairly low count of shade twinks. Not a huge payoff to being one, beyond appearances.

As this very dated guide illudes to, it can be done much much earlier on an Opifex of course. I recall doing it at level 138 on my shade (16.x), the person I bought it from claiming 130, and by now with 17.5 junk, might even be able to do it at 125 or so.

Looking pride of place on the Heckler Beach, people having to take a second look at you to confirm it really is a BSCoD rather than the Elysium temple nodrop back thingy.

Heh.

Add to this the Miy's Melee Legs, which boost Sense / Agil. QL 220 gives 11 Sense / 16 Agil), and the Penultimate ofab Shade Gloves, QL 200, which gives 22 sense.

Great Guide, still very relevant.

trox can do it at 130

Fitted to lvl 140 Opi today with no VP items / Perks

Pretty simple.

Nice guide
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Shimka View Post
    trox can do it at 130
    got to love this i can do this and this, btw whos banned ?
    PST First "/Karstasbiatc" Bow and shield Engy

/tell Karstas for TS
    Prkele PVM and "Ill get my MAIN"

Quote Originally Posted by Shimka View Post
    I can do it at level 1
    Yeah, we know.

And everyone know how you have equiped all your chars using cheats and bugs. Get lost already, noone likes you.
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

advanced scent sensor +22 sense in hud2, suprised its been missed, its one of the bestest to get, not sure if some miys gives agi/sense off the top of my head also
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Yah this is by no means a full list, but it is a helpful reference.

I might consider redoing it for "lowest level possible"
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Not sure how it surprises anyone that something is missing ... this thread is almost 7 years old.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Think its miy's melee armor gloves and pants or somethin like that
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

Neck Eye

Neck slot for +5 Sense, beats Smelling Salts
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

7 year old or not, its a relevent topic to most shades out there at tl4
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Didn't say it wasn't relevant. Just saying no one should be surprised it's not updated. I doubt the OP is even still playing.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

So whats easy way now ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast