Thread: Anyone help with MK2 armor info?? Plz

Anyone help with MK2 armor info?? Plz

Hi, I was wondering if there were some websites on how to get to the area to hunt for MK2 armor and what to kill ETC. If anyone can help, I"ll be grateful thanks.

You have to go in the smugglers den the dongeon of southern fouls hill, and kill the mob call smugglers something. But take a good team, i have heard of a backdoor in borealis but i don't find it.

Level 100 plus....solid team or you will get crunched....front way thru SFH is hard, backdoor you need adv to cast parrot flight other on you to fly in backdoor.

Just kill all mobs that are human called smugglers "something", Smuggler Brute, guard, lab technicain, pilot Ithink that all the names.

They randomly drop mk1 or mk2. there is I think about 25 smugglers in all. 30 mins between each spawn of them so kill them all and they will have started to spawn back by that time. Watch out for ash anderson....uber NPC....he will ocassionaly go nuts and agro team..slaughtering you all. Unless you have a cool mezz teammember.

Expect at least 20 hours of game time in that location to aquire a set.

Phinger 188 NT
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.