Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lower The Suppression zones

I remember Snaft came up with an idea similar to this.
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Lightbulb

Like many of others I dislike being a claner and being able to wander in OT cities freely and just bugged from time to time by a moronic guard, impressed with my CV and ready to recruit me.

This is totally selfish, but what would suits me is :

- Make all territories 25% suppression except some few safe points (see below).

- Protect beginners zones and the core of the cities with 100%.

- Whompahs and grids will be fool-proofed by the 15 sec PvP delay - Quite enough time to realize you've taken the wrong turn.

- Inforce the level range system for PvP in 25% zones - We just need to be sure that whenattacked we do have a small chance of running away.

- Make deep zones in OT or CLAN territories 0% - But where 0% means that PvP level range is lift off and lvl 100 can whack level 10.

- Balance this with guard presence - Even if level 300 guards are then required.

- Add DCA vs. Yalms.

- Gives 'Crats a Diplomatic Immunity nano self and group, to let them go in ennemy territory with a 100% gaz bubble.

- Let some cities not be affiliated : Meetmedere for instance should be able to shift sides if occupied by OT or CLAN - Yeah ! Capture the flag baby.

All this will give us a tremendous playfield.

If we are not going this way, PvP will be as it is now : restrained to the arenas.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12