Thread: Formal Invitation....

Exclamation Formal Invitation....

This is to serve as an open invitation to the "True" Omni-Tek Organizations. The true follwers of Mr. Ross. I would like to Invite you, the leaders and two Board Members to an informal meeting. Please reply to this message In-game via Private communication to either myslef, Arterous or Zelikin. When replying please include a character refernce so that we can catalog the organization. Also please include the name of the Board Members that will also be available to attend. All other information about the location and time of this informal meeting will be made available in this manner only.

I would also like this to serve as an open invitation to all press and information gathering services of Rubi-Ka.

That is all,

Oslo
    Proud member of Omni-TEK
    Supporter of Mr. Ross
    Omni-ECPCS Guild Director

Greetings Omni Citizens,

I have a few things to add to this. I am also in the process of contacting all guild leaders of Mr. ross' supporters. I am currently working with Kirrana of Enigma. I do not wish to miss anyone that is wanting to be present at this meeting, so please, either post your ingame name here and a contact. I will be on the rest of the week at various times so please don't hesitate to give me a /tell.

As it looks right now, saturday December 8th will be the date. Location and time will be announced as soon as I contact the leaders of various factions. We will need to work around various time zones so we will try and accomidate as many people as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Regards.

D.A.R.C. Ops

You will be hearing from D.A.R.C. Ops shortly. Please plan on our representatives being present.

General Eleetist
    D.A.R.C. Ops

Include DC on this list plz
    Truwind
    134th Doc
    Director of Dark Carnival
    Slayer of Snarf and his Merry men
    Destoyer of Destux and his gimps

Truwind, you fail to realize the consequences of your actions.

Your guild is now the only "official" guild that would be considered "not loyal to Omni-Tek"

So I hope your last post was a joke, because I think we all know that your guild will not be invited to an event for loyalists.

Acctually Arterous, this is the possibility I was thinking of at my discussion with you...

Mrs Truwind, I, for one, would be most intrested to once again look upon you as a loyal OmniTek employee...that is of course, if you ARE loyal to Mr Ross and his whishes, OmniTeks whishes.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Thumbs up The Bureau42 accepts the invitation

We are honored if we can help out in anyway possible to strengthen OT in the times to come.

Interesting times indeed.

I will use instantmessage system as requested when I have the list of our attending members.

----"Relay" Exec of public relations, Bureau42

OOC: Plz take into consideration of a time suitable for both US and Euro -players for this meeting.

Thanks

I would again like some time to make it clear this is a meeting of the guilds of Omni-Tek it is not some break away group. Nor is it a group set up to oppose TBA or DC. All guilds still in Omni-Tek are of course invited but there are of course some matters to clear up.

First DC, It was clear from the trial they showed little regard towards Mr Ross and the rules of Omni. However I think the trial made it clear to them this was not an stance that any guild of Omni-Tek can take.

After which Truwind has offered a formal apology to Mr Ross for her actions and the actions of the DC guild. I have accepted the apology and do believe that Truwind has seen her mistake, however the judgement must come from Mr Ross.

If Mr Ross accpets the apology I see no reason that DC should not form part of the guilds of Omni-Tek once more. It has been made clear to her the consequences if her guild chooses to step out of line.

Having said that I understand there is a lot of bad feeling between DC and the other guilds. This is to be expected so for this reason alone I think it best for DC to miss the first meeting. This is to give the parties a chance to discuss the DC matter and to get the issue out of their system before we are able to put the past behind us and move on.

Which brings me to the guilds in TBA which I am sure will come as no shock to find that they are not invited. The reason for this is simple they choose by their actions not to be. The have made it clear they are not following the conditions laid down by Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek does not recognize TBA as existing nor do we recognize any guild within TBA as being Omni-Tek.

If at a later date Omni-Tek does recognize TBA then they will be treated as a single guild TBA headed by its leader Azzazel. He will be invited to the meetings, however I see no reason to invite the other guilds leaders that make up TBA as they have conceded power to Azzazels group by being part of TBA
    Last edited by Kirrana; Dec 6th, 2001 at 11:06:51.

No TBA, no DC... hum my guild will be there. You can count on that now.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Re: Thanks

Is that date here now?

And I don't think TBA will ever be one guild. It is an Allaince of many guilds. An agreemen to oppose one issue "Amnesty".

Other actions and statements of one or two guilds do not necessarily reflect the opinion of all TBA. The one and only thing that we all really agree upon is that amnesty must go.

At least that's the way I understand it.

Originally posted by Kirrana
    If at a later date Omni-Tek does recognize TBA then they will be treated as a single guild TBA headed by its leader Azzazel. He will be invited to the meetings, however I see no reason to invite the other guilds leaders that make up TBA as they have conceded power to Azzazels group by being part of TBA
    Last edited by Mr. Bogus; Dec 7th, 2001 at 18:16:32.

Exclamation Information on the meeting...

Firstly I want to thank the guild leaders for expressing their interest. You can find the agenda and location information here ..

http://omniecpcs.tripod.com/agenda.htm

The meeting while being alot of open forum conversations will be conducted in an orderly fashion. And every guild present regardless of size or level will have the same opprotunity to speak their views and opinions.

Thank you,

Mack "Oslo" Clemente
    Director Omni-ECPCS
    Proud supporter and loyal follower of Omni-Tek and Mr. Ross

I will be attending this along with two of THM's officers.

Personally, I believe that Dark Carnival should be represented as well as any other faction that claims loyalty to Omni-Tek and it's appointed chairperson regardless of any intra-faction alliance.