Thread: AO contains to mutch junk...

Zentinel

AO contains to mutch junk...

Lets say i decide to create a mission for myself, natrually i want some kind of nice item, or maybe i am after that "one" item.

Now 9/10 missions just gives junk items/weapons. It takes forever to get a decent item as a reward!

The same thing happens if i try to find a weapon/item in a store. At least 25% of the stuff is just useless.

Why are there weapons like the Uranium sprayer ?

FC could easily cut down the amount of weapons/items with say 25%, because face it alot of items are just plain usless.

-Zen

Wink

I like all that junk you find in missions, like monster eggs and pinkie bottles. If I only now had a place to store more then 10 of them, like a proper appartment.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Junk

You've got to have junk, so the good stuff looks even better. Everything you find cant be a nova flow or elite armor, how dull would that be? I know I get a big smile when I loot something cool, amongst all the treatment kits, the furniture, and the other garbage. Even if its just a Mid.

Same thing with shops. How bored would you get if everything in the shop was the best, top-quality gear avalable? There'd be no point to shopping. And there'd be no variaty. I like variaty. For every Corvette, ya gotta have an Edsil. Its a balance.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

garga-flash.

This is an odd one.

Through my 45 levels (doing pretty much nothing exp-wise sep missions), I have not really gotten anything that helps me out. I think when I first started, I got quite a bit of good quality armor. But after level 15 or so, I noticed I get pretty much useless items.

Mabey it's just the low levels though. I bet after so-and-so level, you start getting better Items.

What I find puzzling though, is that I can find extremly good items just in chests. I always find at least one quality item that is equal or higher than my level. IMO, I think that kind of makes up for the lack of good quality (or items in general) rewards.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!