Thread: Check this thread out all you NT's :)

Check this thread out all you NT's :)

I just wanted to link the NT community to a thread I made here
    in regards to some nifty ideas concerning kiting. I'm curious on all of your thoughts behind what I had said. I recently made a NT myself and this seems to be a big issue all around. Thanks!

I made some comments on your thread. I'm not sure if you posted this here to flame or to get some realistic suggestions but I commented either way.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

nope...i didnt post it to flame, just thought since the issue concerns NT's most of all I'd make a link to it from the profession forums.

BTW...I just started an NT as an alt because they seem fun Is there anyone on Atlantean who I could chat with for tips and tricks? It's a bit challenging so far.

Posted my thoughts in the thread.

If you need advice on your NT, feel free to send me a tell ingame.

I won't bother to answer kiting and ingot farming questions thought.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

We have a nice thread like that here already and if you can catch me ingame I don't mind a little spam either, but I have no knowledge on kiting lowbie zones.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    but I have no knowledge.....
    AAAH, perfect cutting and quoting
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Don't make me abuse my moderator powers!!!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    Don't make me abuse my moderator powers!!!
    And so it starts...

Even more quoting material...
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Thanks! I'll be sure to drop a tell. Don't worry I'm not going to ask about kiting or ingot farming. I more or less know how to kite from other games with similar tactics and I dont have the patience for it anymore...plus I make enough cash on monster parts and other stuff. Ingots to me really aren't the best way of earning creds The toon's name is Inazuma btw ^_^

You guys have all the grace of a chainsaw.

Just know, keep your nukes up to date as best you can and use a cyb0r deck and you'll do awesome damage. Use first aid nano stims and nano regen perks. (Low low levels like before 100)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander
    You guys have all the grace of a chainsaw.

Just know, keep your nukes up to date as best you can and use a cyb0r deck and you'll do awesome damage. Use first aid nano stims and nano regen perks. (Low low levels like before 100)
    HaHaHa...... HA!