Today I used the 'single' IPR on my maxed, title 5 rifle and nano resist skills. My rifle skill gave me 191k IP and my nano resist gave me 425k. I then stuck all this IP into maxing shotun then setting flingshot to 433 and still had 120k+ IP left.
I then got all the buffs i needed to re-install all my armor and implants and FP'd into trader form so that I could wear my shotgun. To my suprise my flinghot was now back too ~100 and my IP was only 68118. So I figured this was just a bug and I /petitioned a very helpful ark, Tachii. After 'scanning' me she told me that she had checked with the GM's and that my IP was not correct. She also said that this happened with 3 other people on this day and that a GM would be with me to solve the problem. Next, a GM(I assume) messages me and states that no my IP is exactly what it should be. Now tir crashes and I cannot get back in and im still short well over 300k IP. My question is where did this other 300k IP go? after I IPR'd I had 500k + IP. I put my gear in and im at 68k and a skill i raised is reduced to nothing?
If any tech support guys are around I could use some help. Thanks.

-Arsiine.<----characters name on RK1