Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for any of these unrollable nanos/IDs?

I have to admit that page really looks awesome, and good and swell and good. Just plain perfect. I have only one small comment to the page, and that's the lack of Shade and Keeper nano pages.
    I feel so exluded Racist, that's what it is!

Oh, and to please all of you naked trox lovers. *prances about*

wtb everything on that list

j/p j/p

kudos to you, wat a find program you have created =)

Originally posted by JTantrix
    wtb everything on that list

j/p j/p

kudos to you, wat a find program you have created =)
    Thanks, wtbs always ignored, kudos always welcome!

WTB Shield of the Obedient Servant

WTB Shield of the Obedient Servant

/tell tamos

will get QL162 Sentient Viral Recoder

/tell fokstrotx or /delen

Please read the first post for info on who's selling the nanos... and who's NOT selling them.

If you add keeper and shade..I would be very very happy

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Upupa
    If you add keeper and shade..I would be very very happy
    So would I That suggestion is already in the wishlist. The problem is the same as always: Time. I'd need a list of nanos classified with rollability/store-buyability info for those professions to begin with, at least as reliable as the other professions' lists I got at http://aonanos.info , but atm I don't have the time even to begin this research.

umm... WOW, you have outdone all prior services, dont think i have ever seen anything so amazing, instapop nanos and symbs!!! wow dunno where wishlist is, but i would like to see certain items like shades of lucubration or those str/sta sleves, but if not koo this is awesome!!

wtb all your stuff

/tell benoni

Quote Originally Posted by Benoni
    umm... WOW, you have outdone all prior services, dont think i have ever seen anything so amazing, instapop nanos and symbs!!! wow dunno where wishlist is, but i would like to see certain items like shades of lucubration or those str/sta sleves, but if not koo this is awesome!!
    Thanks This thread is good enough to post new item suggestions, but they're more welcome in auno-link form like http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=152713 or at least with their full name, since I'm not so knowledgable about many items in the game.

Laters!

!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liiloue
    just a little post to bliss you for this thread

very very great engine

GRATS
    I wanna be bliss by him!!!!!!!!!!

Like to buy:

QL123 Recompiling Memory Analyzer Nano+ID RMWR

Whats the cost?
    FIXER lvl 195

Quote Originally Posted by Jardille
    Like to buy:

QL123 Recompiling Memory Analyzer Nano+ID RMWR

Whats the cost?
    Sorry, I'm not selling it. Try hitting the "Nano+ID RMWR" link you posted and ask the listed seller[s].

ok i hav posted in borealis channels and sold on forum post, i havent seen my name in any of the list , whats goin on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benoni
    ok i hav posted in borealis channels and sold on forum post, i havent seen my name in any of the list , whats goin on ?
    The Market Watch chars don't listen in neutral territory or SL. If you want some item to be published in the MW reports, try posting to the omni channels while you're in some omni RK city (tipically Rome, or Omni-Trade) or to some clan channel while you're in some clan RK city (Tir, Old Athen, West Athen). The MW doesn't watch forum posts anyway.

sweet thanks for clarification, i had thought that but wasnt sure. Bumpz for the Top Post... dont think It can be bumped further than where it is but im gonna try.

Wtb Enf nano

Wtb NanoCrystal (Edge of Titanium)
    /tell gerakl

lol at people NOT reading the other post's, and not the main post neither, that keeps trying to buy nano's here
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

skill of a reaper 10m

/tell moneyblack2

QL73 Major Suppressor

100k?

/tell veritas ig

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast