Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for any of these unrollable nanos/IDs?

Dude great job I just bought GA MK IV for 200mill. About time I found that disc. thanks a lot heh too bad I can't just view all those channels 24/7.

hi, i will take these if you still got them:

QL90 Feelings of Mortality - Nano+ID RMW Report
    QL161 Art of peace - Nano+ID RMW Report
    QL170 Metal Barrage - Nano+ID RMW Report
    QL178 Swiss Cheese - Nano+ID RMW Report
    QL180 One Foot in the Grave - Nano+ID RMW Report
    QL200 Soldier Clip Junkie - Nano+ID RMW Report

/tell lightfenix

Hope its ok that i made a link to your adv nano's program

i will take QL80 Hail of Metal - Nano and QL106 Metal Storm - Nano
    if you still got it.
    /tell Flandigor
    214/12 Soldier of The Renaissance
    202/8 Agent of Renaissance

READ his post people. LMAO!
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

oh lol need bigger font on site :P my mistake
    214/12 Soldier of The Renaissance
    202/8 Agent of Renaissance

Originally posted by Hastur111
    Dude great job I just bought GA MK IV for 200mill. About time I found that disc. thanks a lot heh too bad I can't just view all those channels 24/7.
    Glad it's that useful!

Originally posted by Rashnir
    Hope its ok that i made a link to your adv nano's program
    Of course! Most welcome.

/bow

Originally posted by Smoo
    READ his post people. LMAO!
    Yes, a bump for that!

Enlarging the "I'm not selling..." part anyway, although there always seems to be people stubbornly determined to ignore it :P

By the way, Cz has just rooted the thread by now. Thanks all again for the rooting requests and positive feedback!

Laters!

will take

will take nanos solicit freedom / corporate leadership exoneration //shakercrat
    Last edited by shakercrat; Jul 6th, 2004 at 00:03:57.

omfg

lmao. People are still bidding.
    Wranglej00 - - - [serenity] RK2
    returning n0ob

Thanks Jerridan for hooking my trader up ^^

It's because of the way the first post is set up. People see the list of nanos and NOTHING else because they're in a rush to bid on something that's hard to find.

It looks VERY much like a list set up by somebody selling something. In fairness I'm not sure how it should be changed to be less confusing other than removing the list which kind of defeats the purpose.

<3 this
    RK2's one and only Opi NT...
    Eoph 214/12 NT of The Renaissance

why are some of the names shown as N/A??
    RK2's one and only Opi NT...
    Eoph 214/12 NT of The Renaissance

Originally posted by Oneskunktodd
    It's because of the way the first post is set up. People see the list of nanos and NOTHING else because they're in a rush to bid on something that's hard to find.

It looks VERY much like a list set up by somebody selling something. In fairness I'm not sure how it should be changed to be less confusing other than removing the list which kind of defeats the purpose.
    I understand some people will read the post in a rush and ignore the "I'm not selling ..." note regardless of how large it may be, but for the same reason, I think adjusting the post to prevent this is a waste of time.

The post already states the facts as they are in the clearest way I'm able to state them, and a large percentage (97%?) of the post readers already go from this post to the RMW report pages without a problem. And I even guess the players who post bids here eventually will realize their mistake and go to the RMW reports instead, so I don't think any correction is necessary.

Originally posted by Eoph
    why are some of the names shown as N/A??
    Quoting some RMW report:

"Posted by : The player who posted, (deleted) or (N/A). Player names are intentionally tagged as (N/A) 48 hours after their post to prevent them from receiving too many "are you still selling that?" questions. The item is still kept in the database just to show its rareness, measured as its frequency of appearance in the trade channels. "

Very cool service ...
    Did I miss it or are Keeper Nanos not on here?

/tell danzeswolves

Thanks & Thanks!

No, the RMW engine doesn't scan for Keeper's or Shade's nanos atm, so no reports are available [yet] for them.

Laters!

Thumbs up

looks great ? can u make the engine search for symbiants also? that is what I need heh mostly other than that great job

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast