Is there something we do not know within the guild called Shattered Dreams? A dark secret of some kind? I could'nt confirm but maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself....

It was a typical day of reporting for me and I was just looking around for anything of interest to write about. To no avail I found nothing and made way to the grid entry point found in Home, Broken shores.

I reached for the grid terminal when something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. I quickly turned to my left and on the other pier I saw a man with a gaping hole in his torso limping slowly and away from Home. So I quickly ran to the pier and to only find another wounded man...

I continued in the direction where the wounded man was last seen... Eventually he was found and it was not hard, the amount of blood he left behind was horrendous. Still, in complete fear of the unknown, I confronted the man... I soon learned that this was Joey "Tiedus" Streller of Shattered Dreams. His weapon was covered in another mans blood, but what would create such a huge wound on Mr. Streller?

I ran back to the other wounded gentleman and it all became clear..... it seems they were in some fight.... a fight that Streller was bound to lose. The other man's weapon was one of the great Queen Blades, but as I examined the weapon closer I found trails of "Pit Demon Spit". The poison on the queen blade had the ability to cut off a persons nervous system and shut down their "motor" skills as well as create some type of heart attack. It seems this mans queen blade pierced Tiedus's Tier 1 armor and into his body, but Tiedus got a clean shot in with his blade as well.

Investigations continued and while no one would reveal the second mans Identity I went ahead and pick pocketed him to help find any type of I.D. In shock I found this man to be another respected member of Shattered Dreams. He is known as Raijou. It seems that Raijou had some grudge against Tiedus and went to great lengths to take care of "business". So I returned what i have stolen from Raijou and quickly rushed back to Tiedus.

By the time he was reached, the poison took full effect in addition to severe blood loss. I waited to see if he would head back to reclaim, but nothing. His body remained next to me on the sands and his communications device was silent.... he was killed. It seems Raijou has obtained what he wanted... Tiedus's death.

In sheer confusion I quickly rushed to the grid terminal and made haste out of the scene. In the entire time after Tiedus was mortally wounded no one even contacted him through the comm device or attempted to find him... they let him rot. Rather everyone helped Raijou and left it at that. It almost seems there were more then one involved in the whole incident.

Now I begin to question Shattered Dreams. Although their deeds
have been great, there shouldn't have been no quarrel in amongst their ranks now I will never know the real answer as to why Joey "Tiedus" Streller was killed. Maybe someone out there knows more what I do....

Jeknis Urnan
Novice Reporter