Thread: Dimache timer

Dimache timer

Why is the dimache timer set on 30 minutes? Personally i think its stupid! FA/AS does alot more dmg then dimache and they recycle much faster.
    I much rather have a 5 minutes recharge and let dimache do min/max dmg not a constant value, not only would this make this skill usefull but it would put the MA proffession somewhat up to par with other classes.
    Now all you will have to do to make ma:s a viable class again is to:
    Fix the weapon bugs.
    Fix minimum dmg
    Fix the ma special attacks (not nerf)
    Fix Nanoresist or the root nanos
    Insert more slow and hard hitting ma weapons

Vandame
    Lvl 105 MA

I agree with it all, BUT if the timer is reduced for dimach it has to have a range of damage, not a garunteed damage.

no biggy though, and I think that *most* ma's would give one for the other.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yes, dimach is, at this point, nothing more than a bail-out emergency weapon, and a pathetic one at that. I used to use it when I needed a quick kill (for multiple adds) but it becomes increasingly useless. Mine is maxed and does a little over 2k dmg. Considering that green npc enforcers have over 8k hp, I don't even know why I keep increasing it. And it even frickin misses too...an attack we have to wait a half hour to use and it frickin misses...

Yeah! my dimache miss about 40% i dont know if this is intentional but it sure as hell is frustrating.
    I dont even bother raising dimache anymore, mayby ill start again if i ever find a shen.

I've posted this about it missing. Keep on cryin' guys! Let's see if we can get the whine-o-meter to 11.

Oh and I agree. Make it variable and every 6 min. - OR just make any of the other attacks useful. DONT MAKE ME RIPOSTE YOU!

Nah make it cycle every 10 hours of actual in-game time [like my IP ring]. Then it will be a pure IP sink that MA's invest in based on the quaint notion that one day they'll actually run across a Shen.

"DONT MAKE ME RIPOSTE YOU!"
    Hahaha thats funny!

Originally posted by Ming
    I've posted this about it missing. Keep on cryin' guys! Let's see if we can get the whine-o-meter to 11.

Oh and I agree. Make it variable and every 6 min. - OR just make any of the other attacks useful. DONT MAKE ME RIPOSTE YOU!

hehe.. that is funny
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL