Thread: My Views

Unhappy My Views

With the Forums acting like a voice for the people, you could say that funcom operates a democratic environment for players where, they can voice theyre views to make a difference.

However after playing this game there seems to be a lack of communication etween funcom and its customers.
    More like a dictatorship, where we pay for the service and demand changes but we get no results.

In real life i work for a large insurance firm that takes care of its customers, because all of our board members realise and understand that the customers are the foundation for the business. If you dont keep the foundations well maintained then the house will come tumbling down so to speak.

Its about time funcom started to make a difference for the loyal players of AO. Employ more staff if need be, but drastic actions need to be taken ASAP.
    If this game was not a MMORPG and was just a standard game on the market would it sell?
    NOT A CHANCE! with so many bugs and promises not being kept, getting us excited with the new concepts that you intend to introduce is all a load of C**P.
    There fore i know that myself and many other players will stick with the game untill the release of SWG and if things arent any better then im afraid its bye bye AO Hello SWG!

To put it in a more abreviated manner:
    GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER FUNCOM AND START LISTENING!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

What about the stuff they do give us? And the times they do talk to us?

They listen, they hear, and they don't really think we deserve much since all we do is complain about what they do give us. Example, 14.2 Comes around. Most people *****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,** ***ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,**** *ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****e d,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed,*****ed, *****ed,*****ed,*****ed, and oh yeah, IPR is kinda neat. You wonder why we don't give much? Are extra points given to the student in the class who keeps interrupting the teacher and saying he hates the class? Shut up, and give contructive advice, not another "FC Customer Service Sucks" post. I am almost hating these posts as much as the whiney players that think they need to complain when they leave the game.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

If you check out the old archive and the very constructive whiped board (good luck with the last one ), you will notice that the decreasing constructive part and the increasing whining part follow Funcoms uncommunicative way of doing whatever they wan´t no matter what has been said in test forum (like don´t do this, it is still bugged like hell).

And the few times Funcom did promise to become more communicative and responsive, we player became very happy and constructive for awhile, untill we realised that Funcom actualy had not given us anything but bull, and everything was back to complains.

Now it realy doesn´t matter what they promise, they have to deserve our respect before they get it. Personaly I liked what they did in 14.2, with exception of that bloody pet management and disabling of pets with debuffs.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Exclamation Everyone

Everyone has their own views on funcom.
    You obviousley are unaware of the commercial side to funcoms intentions.

They are a company at the end of the day and are here to make money in the easiest way possible!

E.G IF YOUR MAIL ARRIVED 4 DAYS LATE WOULD YOU COMPLAIN WHEN IT WAS PROMISED NEXT DAY DELIVERY?

OF COURSE YOU WOULD!

If you are too blind to see that you are paying for a promiss that is not happening then you need to go and have your eyes tested!

A company that doesnt carry out their promises is a bad company, the only hold that funcom has is that its market is "games". Therefore you are supposed to be paying for an gaming experience that can be found nowhere else!

Communication between funcom and its customers needs to be improved, also they need to concentrate on what players want and to invest heavily in the current gaming experience!

Just because this is a game it should not be treated any differently to any other service that you use.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..