Thread: Borealis SPCA

Borealis SPCA

((written from the perspective of Koyangi.))

It was another cool evening when she rolled back into Borealis. Amazingly, she was a few minutes early to her next appointment. Normally she never bothered to rush for those three minutes of fear and infamy commonly known as a wrangle.

She rounded the corner and headed down the street towards the Fair Trade. In the distance she noticed a few odd shapes. Engi bots…? No…what the heck? Suddenly Koyangi found herself in a sea of metallic jellyfish. Except they had names like “Toxic Zone,” and “Ninjoo Rule’s,” and “Holland will pwn you," and "noobz everywhere.”

She stopped when she got up to “Feeble Service Tower” and looked around. No one in sight. She stood in front of Guns And Stuff to wait for her next appointment. Everyone seemed to rush by her and the abandoned service tower pets without a second glance.

“Feeble Service Tower” twirled absent-mindedly in front of her. She patted one of the feelers with a gloved hand. There, there, little pet. Someday you’ll be fixed by Funcom and then you’ll not be abandoned by your owners. She crossed her fingers behind her back and whispered to herself: I hope.

Until then, I guess this has become the Borealis SPCA: Servicetower Pet Control Area.

((whoops, I meant this to go in the Rimor Buzz section. ))
    Last edited by Jajangmyun; Jun 19th, 2004 at 11:10:47.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Oath! Thank the ancestors for that. I thought I was the only one who found this a little strange.
    If they cannot be moved, perhaps they can be adorned in some way to brighten up the dull grey walls of Borealis?

((I always think its a little disturbing when you con one and it says "Level: Much Higher than you" coupled with "May attack on sight." ))
    Last edited by Ghostjaguar; Jun 21st, 2004 at 10:28:21.
    To obey without question is to serve in ignorance.
    The Hawk hovers overhead, ever the opportunist. The Wolf pack howls obstinately in the woods. And the Jackals prey on us all.
    "You doubt the wisdom of Epicine. Thou art a B*tch." - Epicine.