Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smuglers Den?

Can someone tell me exactly where the backdoor is?

Hey all,

Well I am looking to get MKI seeing I can't use MKII yet. I am level 121 and know I could not solo through the mantis. But I am a MP and thought I might beable to get in the back way with QW and try to kill some of the easier mobs for MKI. Does QW still work? And where is the exact location of the backdoor? Coords would help. I flew around Borellias a bit and tried some doors. I thought it was the door with Prison marked over it with the guard but could not get into any of them. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the help

Gorblum

I went out to Smuggler's Den, pulled one green Mantis, and had it down to 1/3 life when I had to run outside to heal up.. when I got back in , he was back where he started and fully healed.

Im level 102, and neither can I do it alone, nor could I find one friend online to come do this den with me.. I felt sad at heart to have to fly all the way home again, defeated.

Originally posted by Emiko
    I went out to Smuggler's Den, pulled one green Mantis, and had it down to 1/3 life when I had to run outside to heal up.. when I got back in , he was back where he started and fully healed.

Im level 102, and neither can I do it alone, nor could I find one friend online to come do this den with me.. I felt sad at heart to have to fly all the way home again, defeated.

Well, Mantis are mean. And the further you go, the meaner they get. 5-10 of them mob up on you. The front door stinks unless you are going to go to the mantis queen. If you are headed to kill smugglers, use the backdopor. but even then, lvl 107 isnt high enoug to solo the den anyways
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Arrow

A full team of 120+ should be able to tackle the front door route, or multiple teams at lower levels. Mantises are very nasty to begin with, and MOBs in static dungeons usually have insane HP...

As I'm only lvl 90, I've not been far inside...

Ya thats partly why Im confused as to why Meiko didnt tell me this when I was just onthe outset of heading out there.

Re: Can someone tell me exactly where the backdoor is?

Originally posted by Gorblum
    Hey all,

Well I am looking to get MKI seeing I can't use MKII yet. I am level 121 and know I could not solo through the mantis. But I am a MP and thought I might beable to get in the back way with QW and try to kill some of the easier mobs for MKI. Does QW still work? And where is the exact location of the backdoor? Coords would help. I flew around Borellias a bit and tried some doors. I thought it was the door with Prison marked over it with the guard but could not get into any of them. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the help

Gorblum
    Dont have the co-ords on me but IIRC (only been there once - couldnt get the buffs so didnt take it any further) the door is along the north wall of Boreallis (more east that west) at the bottom of a ramp).

HTH
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

I guess to really not waste your time to going out to dungeons alone you need to be around level 150+

the entrance from the backdoor is easy to break. however at level 102 you stand little chance of being able to kill smugglers alone. Myself I can "just" solo 1 smuggler.. and that is because of omhh and a recompiler... and the mob is only orange to me :/

Where do teams for the Den get formed? My high level friends are all playing stupid when I ask them to come with me

Arrow

The "backdoor" bug works on the front door too
    Schu , Hylle and f a m i l y

"I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my a***"

Originally posted by Emiko
    Where do teams for the Den get formed? My high level friends are all playing stupid when I ask them to come with me
    borealis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12