Thread: all invt gone!! what a waste...

Angry all invt gone!! what a waste...

Hello all,

While playing 6/8/02 I had died. While I was reclaiming my items at the omni ent. platform center south term the server disconnected me. When I tried to log back on I got error meassage "server error." I was able to log in with a alternate char, then log back into the game with my main char. That is when all items were missing. When I realized that all my items were gone I got a sick feeling in my stomach and all I could think was, "what a waste of time." So petitioned this matter and hoping I can get my items back but the ARK siad it was not possible, now it was totally "a waste of time." Wasted 8 hours waiting for ARK or anyone to respond, waste of time gathering the items, waste of time writing this damn message.

All I want back is my time that I spent getting those nano's/armor/items. I truely can not believe funcom does not have a way to retrieve items that had been lost. Why do we not have a solution for this?? I know that you recently restored items for people that had hacked accounts, but this was clearly caused by the server. If my computer was hacked and items stolen that way I would take full resposibility, but because this is not my fault in any way, I want my time back!!!! I hope I can get the support from the community over this matter. I have copied this and send this to feedback@anarchyonline.com and support@telisphere.com. If anyone know of any over email addresses please let me know.

Liqdz

Angry all over again...

Well, I am trying to log into the game and I am getting the same error message as before!!!!

Error - The server is down at the moment

I really hope that more items have not vanished... I won't even play this char till I hear from you, so please hurry a responce!

I can log into other char's just fine, but not this one.

Liqdz