Thread: Mobs double hitting on every nano cast

Mobs double hitting on every nano cast

I've noticed that whenever a monster casts a nano of any kind, whatsoever, I get hit for 2x of its normal attacks. This effectively makes every NPC a nuking monster, and adds significant damage to their attacks. I've also noticed I haven't interrupted a casting mob in a long time. I don't know if their tied together, but the extra damage is especially bad given that you've raised monsters difficulty in this patch. (while leaving loot in dungeons 20 levels below my own level)

Whatever the case, please look into monsters getting double hits whenever they use a nanoprogram.

Thanks

That was happing to me for a while too. Id say between the lvl's of 43 to 46. I would get wacked with 400 to 600 points of chemical damage. More than enough to kill me with one shot.

It seems to have calmed down a bit. I dont have to zone out every time I see them starting to upload on my a$$
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

happens to me too.. thank gods I have 4000 hp with mongo bash

That happens because when casting mobs cast nanos on you they also hit you, you don't see the animation, just a dmg report

Ok, this kinda ain't fair since I can't do that

Talking

nice that they get two max crits in a row! geesh.. that is one hella in game surprise hehe

Yep it's BS. I want to know how a metaphysicist (the pink shield carrying things) can hit me for so much damage! Then add the new AC increase, AND the double hits everytime they cast, AND the debuff that makes me unable to heal and use nanokits and lasts long after the thing is dead, AND.. GUESS WHAT FUNCOM! Your game $(%*#% now.