Thread: Starting attack failed, mission entrance bouncing, floating mobs, etc.

Starting attack failed, mission entrance bouncing, floating mobs, etc.

Well, I tried petitioning with half this stuff, but I was no. 44 in queue, so might as well mention it here.

Starting attack failed - Died to this one twice yesterday. I didn't even get off a "heal!" before I kicked the bucket, having long since run out of nano and being nearly dead when we (thought we) killed the mob.

Mission entrance bouncing - Died to this one too. The mission in particular was the downed Omni-tek shuttle in Avalon almost due south from the Cyborg Billet. We zoned in, got two enforcers instead of one, try to zone out. Get outside for one second then, "Changing area". Back into the mission. Ten...freaking..times..in..a..row. By the tenth time, one of the mobs was gone, so we decided to fight it out. Would've won, except...the guy parried a dimach. How in the blue blazes do you parry a "soul attack"? My partner got the guy, then decided to log in the mission, since she couldn't get out.

Floating mobs - Certain mob types (seems to be these tall nanomage males of varying professions, including doctors and mps) float roughly a foot above the floor. Their drop shadow floats with them, so they look like they're flying around the mission on little hover discs. Not serious, just freaky.

Yalm equipping fun - Ever been turned into another critter by an adventurer (or are one)? The yalm remembers. Turn off the morph, exit mission, put on plane. No go, you're still "transformed" according to the yalm. And heaven help ya if you die while your yalm was equipped. It's now blacked out until you log, even if you've got the vehicle air to use it just fine. It eventually will relent and let you equip it (still x'd out), but that takes a bit.

These and many other fun bugs, courtesy of the new patch. Since most of these bugs aren't new with this patch (they're reoccurring ones that just keep coming back for more), I put this here.
    Testlive addict.

Yep, all those things SUCK.

Workaround for not being able to exit Avalon missions (which is a "known bug" according to the ark when I petitioned): Zone in, put key in backpack, and you can run out when you need to. Just gotta unbackpack the key to get back in.

And OH I know the pain of not being able to yalm up after I slayerdroid transference...