Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ** NT Concerns/Wish List - June 2004 **

Quote Originally Posted by frostblast
    now that masta is gone, the evil goth magus is the last in our path! quickly men, bring those ubt crystals and load up the catapults!!!!
    The tradeskill process for making the proper tool for driving off a goth NT:

Take a UBT crystal and NSD crystal, and hold them parallel to one another.
    Slip HHAB over the pair of crystals
    Twist one of the crystals 270º to form a cross.

im only quasi evil, or cranky. so im immune
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare
    In that case I tell an atrox that you're stealing cookies from his side and giving them away to the opposite faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare
    I wonder if we can get 50 mil together for you to become fully evil (... and be the 4th twin).
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345