Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grid armor -So Cool and only for the Extremely lucky

Unhappy Idea

I can understand why the nano should be rare but the encouragement to even make nano is almost not there. Should at least make the carbon rocks in stores. No one even bother making nanos because it takes so much time and only two the nanos are actually worth making. This might actually get that trade skill little more popular. I have never found carbon rock in any my loot on any my characters.

If you wanted to promote player interaction - Why were the Engineer Beacon Warp Nano and the MP Creation Nanos given as loot and mission rewards?

That seem like a weak reason Cosmik, and its sure looks like only Fixer got screwed with it.

-Ballpin

Im starting a counter to keep track of disappointed answers:
    Disappointment Counter: 2

ehem ok...

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Ok, in regards to finding the new items - The difficulty in finding the new items introduced (or the parts needed to make them) is intended. The items are supposed to be a little unique, and to 'force' players to look for others that might have found them. (This is also the reason for not making them available in shops.)

The new trade skill shops should make some of the componens for the newly introduced items easier to find. Other components will still have to be found as loot, and will be hard to come by.
    This is total BS - Lots of newly introduced items can be obtained by camping the mission terminal for 10-15 mins.
    The thing is that the Instruction disc "Summon Grid Armor" is so rare that when someone finds it it gets sold on auction for 7 million Creds (The price yesterday on an auction)

Dont get me wrong - Im totally for unique and rare items in the game - But u cant make ONE item u need to make 1000..5000...10.000 items of a unique class - By making the grid armor so rare u only get a bunch of very pissed off Fixers - especially when this armor is what the Fixer changes was (Well U said there would be more - But.. We havent heard a word since then)
    Kohistan
    Proffesion: (Fixer)
    Black Dawn Syndicate

Just a question at the Grid Armor

How does high evade skills help you in missions? I haven't run mission since the first month and I thought that they took out mission running since you can't pick up or check items in combat. I can see how you could use sneak skills to run mission but not how evade skills would help.

Graukonig
    --"Where the hell did my pet go???"

look on the bright side.

Nullify Sphere (for the NT) was added to help ballance the class.

The instruction disks are so rare that they don't even go up for auction.

To my knowledge, less than 10 people in all the realms have it.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Re: Just a question at the Grid Armor

Originally posted by Graukonig
    How does high evade skills help you in missions? I haven't run mission since the first month and I thought that they took out mission running since you can't pick up or check items in combat. I can see how you could use sneak skills to run mission but not how evade skills would help.

Graukonig
    --"Where the hell did my pet go???"
    As far as I know, it was a bug, and they put it back in...
    As for high evades, they 1) make mobs do normal hits instead of crits on you 2) make them miss you altogether... Combined with HoT, this is very nice...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12