Thread: Can you unload nono programs somehow?

Can you unload nono programs somehow?

I only see a few slots to place them in. Is tehre any way to remove them once you've uploaded them.

NEWBS ARE GREAT!

As you get more nano's, the size of the "nano window" increases to accomodate you. I'm an engineer and have 20 or more nanos in a single pane...and they all look almost exactly alike >

Also, in general you should have these nanos in hotbars. The only time your nano window should be open is when you are casting a "once in a blue moon" nano, or you just uploaded a new nano and need to add it to your (ever-growing) hotbar.

Bleys

ROLF

I wish ima agent and, well.... you know what imma say about how many nano programs that i can and cant use anymore i have that id love to delete.

200+ nanoformulas in one window and rising... including to quite a few I dont need anymore or heve been nerfed (UVC, LMA, VS, SG, Cacodemon, Fiend, Belamorte...).

Bout time this feature was added?
    -bb

so... is there a way?

it would be nice if there was a way to unload nanoprograms. the reason? i've been working on a mission for a few hours, looking high and low for this program, i finally found it, and accidentally right-click on it, instead of picking it up and putting it in my inventory, which automatically loads the damn thing. now i can' complete the mission because i can't unload it.

Re: so... is there a way?

Originally posted by ibri
    it would be nice if there was a way to unload nanoprograms. the reason? i've been working on a mission for a few hours, looking high and low for this program, i finally found it, and accidentally right-click on it, instead of picking it up and putting it in my inventory, which automatically loads the damn thing. now i can' complete the mission because i can't unload it.
    Even if you could unload it, I doubt they would give you the crystal back.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

I used to wish for this too...

I used to wish for the ability to unload nano-programs...

I took a look at the daunting list of potential programs that I would (could) possibly rack up in my character's lifetime (for a NT it's close to 200, if not more!).

Then, (there is always a "then") just yesterday, I was pited in a titanic battle with a dark orange pod.

The fight was soo close, it ended with myself being the victor (with only 6 health).

I was the recipient of several (stacking) debuffs.
    The only thing that saved me was a lack of lagg and the fact that I (quickly) opened my Programs window and (fortunately) hit a lower level nano program that did enough damage to finally kill that challenging pod.

So, I no longer wish for to be bale to delete nano programs. I wish for a better way to sort these programs.

Ever sence this titanic battle, I have spent hours sorting these programs (by skill requirements) in case this situation should ever arise again.
    The only problem is, whenever I log back on, they are jumbled up again (kind of like the inventory of a backpack that was put in the bank).

I dunno, thats what I'd like anyway.

I tried to do some organizing with them myself but it didn't work too well.

Like other things (contents of a few bags in my bank) they seem to rearrange themselves or compact to fill empty spaces.

I'm greatful that my inventory no longer rearranges but after organizing my implants and clusters I found that they did rearrange after logging out for a day or two.

Sort of a pain but better then before.

I'm thinking of turning my Favorites tab into my Old / No longer Needed tab. That might work for me.