I got the alien 15% crit scope, I like it a lot...lil bit rare

Its not about Crit bonus. +600 AS skill
    Scope755 General of Mercenaries
    Terror755 Veteran of ShadowBreed Inc

Atlantean

Yeah what agent in there right mind uses alien crit scope

Quote Originally Posted by Vipr
    It makes a nice coaster for my coffee mug.

Honestly though, If you were using say a peren sniper and already hit the 11 sec AS cap it would be nice.
    Mimic: Agent

heh not really, unless below lvl 200, after that why use SPS when other guns min dmg is same as a crit from an SPS

heh not really, unless below lvl 200, after that why use SPS when other guns min dmg is same as a crit from an SPS
    Thus why mine is a coaster if you even read that part. Anyway...

The AS bonus from a VE makes it superior as the all around choice, as most already know.
    Mimic: Agent

Agent need VE and ELLTS on for AS modify
    J "Spywere" Lo - RK1 Agent.

All the fixer has to do is roll the mission, he dont have to loot, just have a fix roll for ya and then take your time calm,ing the mobs in mimic crat, tahe a soldier with ya do draw fire while u mimic. Safer that way

i am using 11% crit. scope and honestly, i wouldnt switch back to Rk scope. y? becasue the best thing the alien scope has besides crit, is -0 nano init.

thats the thing i need beside crits. really

AS recharge, nothing is worth using until you can get a 12s AS recharge on it

So arguably, a 15% alien scope would be useful between say level 120 and 216
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I use a 13% ellts and I like it My inits are crap but I have a nice crit %. Plus, no -nano init either. And thanks to alien HQ i spent 0 IP putting it on
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

PvM. Well- at 220 with high enough AS to do enough perk damage and land it, I might wana use some crits to add up the damage a little. If you capped the AS recharge on a rifle, no point in having a VE rather than an alien scope, but if you're after maximized perk damage, VE/ELLTS>Alien Scope.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

xp% is nice from time to time........ :/
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

if your going slow enough to need that 4% find another team..... the faster you kill the more xp you make..... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Onlymeh
    PvM. Well- at 220 with high enough AS to do enough perk damage and land it, I might wana use some crits to add up the damage a little. If you capped the AS recharge on a rifle, no point in having a VE rather than an alien scope, but if you're after maximized perk damage, VE/ELLTS>Alien Scope.
    omg only get an ellts but seriously now, inits arent the least bit problematic
    in pvm (easily getting the 2/2 kyr at 1/1 some lvls now with a 15%) unless you
    wanna go full deff to solo some bad ass mob. But ya if you have to chose
    between a 9% VE and a 15% alien scope, for pvm purposes I guess closer
    to 220 it might be smart to go for the alien one
    Submicron agent
    Bloodcult retired MP
    ---
    part of the Inner Circle family

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcult
    omg only get an ellts
    Well, got one you can gimme pfft? :P
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front