Thread: Doc looking for Guild

Talking Doc looking for Guild

Hi there,

I'm a lvl 37 hn TEAM doc (my damage is atm limited to 7 brawl dam ) and I'm looking for a good guild with a few members around my lvl.

I am (atm) Neutral so I could join an Omni, Clan as well as a neutral guild tho my interest lies mostly in the direction of Neutral/Clan (who isn't sick of those "you made a mistake" cards).

What I'd like from a guild is of course lotsa (good) teamplay (I can't cope myself so for damage I must rely on others) mibby some help with the occasional mission (for instance to collect tokens) and (most important) lotsa fun!

In return I will assist anywhere needed.

I hope to get some replies to this post.

Greetingz

~MaH~
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Hello I represent a Clan called 3305 Local please come visit our website at www.semiautomatic.com/3305. We have members around your level and we would love to have you join. If you have ne questions plese leave a post on the forum or /tell me or Tricia50 in game..

Thank-you
    DarkMenace, Lvl. 160 Adv
    DocMenace, lvl 100 Doc
    Military Commander
    General
    3305Local
    www.3305local.org

Blade Corp.

Well, Blade Corp would fit your requirements perfectly. We have a department called Red Blade where there are lots of Docs, just like you. There are also other departments such as Armed Forces, Special Forces, Enforcement, Support and others wher you can find plenty of people to group up with and/or do missions with. We consist of 3 divisions (Neutral, Clan and Omni), so you can join whicherver one your heart desires. For more info please visit www.bladecorp.com
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

we are in need of a good Doc

If you have time please check out the web site below (have no www.) You could head the department if you want.

http://livefreeordieclan.tripod.com