Thread: Red Sky??

Red Sky??

Not too long ago, I had to reinstall my OS after doing a complete wipe of the HD. I redownloaded AO, reinstalled. Everything seemed to be fine...but the sky is bright red?? Is anyone else having this 'bright red sky' issue or know how to deal with it?

Toggle your fog preferenence within the ingame options under Environment and Fog&Ground (F10). If currently on autodetect/normal/simple, toggle to off.. then back to the original setting.

THANK YOU!!! Here I was playing for a while thinking it was just something they'd done ingame for the upcoming Alien Invasion. Up until I was telling someone about it and they said 'odd...mine's still blue'. The red was...a really bad color for the sky

I noticed now too. The question is WHY is it red if fog is disabled?
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Originally posted by Octopuss
    I noticed now too. The question is WHY is it red if fog is disabled?

too many random reasons to know whats right. There are so many layers of textures for the sky it might be anything

Unhappy

my sky color is changing.. is this the same problem? it keeps changing color.. alot.. and i lag alot at the same time too... whats up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkyd
    my sky color is changing.. is this the same problem? it keeps changing color.. alot.. and i lag alot at the same time too... whats up with this?
    try what they said, see if it helps you. I don't know what could be causing your problems tbh
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor