Thread: Superior Perennium Sniper on a lvl 55-60 agent?

Superior Perennium Sniper on a lvl 55-60 agent?

Superior Perennium Sniper
    Requirements
    To Equip User Expansion sets & Shadowlands and
    User Profession == Agent and
    User Rifle >= 1001 and
    User Aimed shot >= 501

aimed shot dossent look 2 impossible, but rifle looks abit harder.

is this possible 2 get on at level 55 to 60?? just wanna know dossent look 2 impossible,
    if anyone got sugestions how do it post here

It sounds crazy dossent it?

It's probably possible to get it ON, but not to keep it out of OE, you can forget that part

You'd probably need to ip PM and TS though, as you're gonna need to FP trader and drain up quite alot.

So UA/132 wrangler/drains/comp ranged/base skill/imps might get you 1001 rifle skill.
    Wanck 210/18 Martial Artist General of Ring of Destruction
    Spanck 184/16 Agent Squad Commander of Ring of Fury

Almost positive that will be oe at 60, possibly with like ql180imps(if u could even do this at 60 ;/), full set supple and ua/tts all the time. I have a sps just barley un oe at lvl80 with ua/tts(this is with ql180-190imps), so with a full set of supple i could see it maybe being possible
    Wizardofdoom-201/13 Meta
    Rookie Gankstar420-80/8 agent
    Lusty-214/13 shade equip

Its possible to get on and possible to keep 100% at 60.... Just how much money you wana spend into the char is the only road block ur gonna have of keeping it 100% lol
    ..Death comes to all but in all different ways..

You will have to be permanently in fp trader to kee it out of oe with ua/tts constantly running: definitely not wortht he effort imo since you can keep a ql 175 eaasily out of oe and you can either fp a more useful prof or not fp at all to keep your nano init for rooting

k. hmm, looks like i gotta save up alot of creds
    anyone know how mouch it might cost 2 get that armor, imps and the perennium?
    might go for an ql 150-175 perennium, 2 keep it 100% and still beat the crap out of things

well its just an idea atm, but gonna make my agent complete when i can afford it , its 2 gimp atm 2 do anyting, oh well its soloes GoT and Lien on a good day, with a HoT or Mp pet on..

thnx for ya advice guys it gonna help choose the path of my agent twink

Full set of supple will cost you, oh roughly 700mil, SS will be even more, sps wont cost more than 10m, imps made custom will cost you nothing if you blitz them ^^ other items: pelisse is free

got pelisse 700mill ? better start doing missions for CRU or camp frn/ pred or other valuable items or AI raids pretty broke atm hehe better get my main 2 lvl 200 XD before i twink agent hehe. got a ql 127 perennium on agent now, and its lvl 55...

*starts 2 save money*

otherwize you could get a ql160 PS for around 8m and be done with it and do nearly equivelent damage anyway
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)