Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Master Blitz List V 2.0

Has anyone else noticed that Animas don't seem to sell for what they used to?

I vaguely remember selling QL 200+ animas for $800k+ to a terminal, but the last one I blitzed pulled like $250k.

Am I waaaay behind the times?
    Garfield Babump Houston - RK2 Clan Fixer, L 156
    Pasquale Raisins Silvestrini - RK1 Omni Fixer, L 81
    (No, I am not a recurring character on the Sopranos)
    [url=http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/sanotrix]

Here's my guide to Q210-220 mission blitzing:
    (from a clanners point of view)

1. Pull missions from Sentinels in Mort. They give the most credits for completing the mission.
    2. Pull missions Q210-220 to Home, Broken Shores.
    3. Blitz the following items:
    SHOPFOOD:
    anima of pure malevolence
    assault-issue omni-pol elite battle suit
    assault-issue omni-pol battle suit
    flawless plasteel battle suit
    Augmented Urban Battle Suit

[b]SELL IN PLAYER SHOPS/CHANNEL[/b}
    ncu memory
    Belt Component Platform 6K-X
    pharma tech tutoring (for treatment library)
    surgery clinic (for treatment library)
    augmented biomech armor boots
    augmented biomech armor cloak
    augmented biomech armor helmet
    organic armor helmet (for cas helmet)
    graft armor helmet (for cas helmet)
    (if you dont have hundreds of notums in your bank, you might want to skip the organic and graft helmets...

4. Slider settings:
    I use the following settings to get find item missions. Each setting also include repair, return item (grab item, delete mission) and find person missions.

# RLMMML > 3 x find item (1,2,3)
    # MMRRRL > 2 x find item (2,3)
    # RMMMML > 1 x find item (5) x 3 - 1 x return item x 3
    # RMMMMM > 1 x find item (5) x 3 - 1 x return item x 3
    # RMMMMM > 1 x find item mish (4) x 2

I mainly try to get "find item" missions becourse they also include a nice cash award. But each setting also gives a lot of return missions, a few find person missions, and a few repair missions.
    When i pull 20 missions, i will usually end up with 10-12 find item, 6-8 return item and 1 or 2 repair/find person missions.

5. Last but not least: Roll a level 200+ trader to sell all the shopfood in trader shop :-D

Final note: The most time consuming is usually to pull the missions. Once you get the hang of it, it will be easy to figure out where to find the item inside missions (usually in the room farrest away from entrance).
    Depending on how lucky you are with pulling missions and how many times you die, you should be able to make from 5-20 million credits an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisins View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Animas don't seem to sell for what they used to?

I vaguely remember selling QL 200+ animas for $800k+ to a terminal, but the last one I blitzed pulled like $250k.

Am I waaaay behind the times?
    Around 300ish k for me.
    Even some totally common nanos like Kin of Tarasque sell for cca 200k at vendors.
    Battlesuits go for 500-700, I find them the most worth for shopfood selling.

It would be really, really nice to have this list not sorted by profession/alphabetically, but by QL. The situation I often find myself in is that I'm looking for one particular thing, but as long as I'm rolling, I'd like to add a few more things that would be useful/valuable, rather than just rolling forever only to get that one item.

Anyone know of a blitz list sorted by QL?
    Valkyrieval, 220 Keeper, Rimor
    plus way too many alts!

Sorry but this list is a huge waste of time. Lets cut this down to a simple yet useful list, via me.

GRAFTS (BOOSTED = MORE MONEY, OTHER = CRAP)
    ----------
    Root grafts, there are 3 different types you want the two highest. (approx 5m boosted)
    Reflect grafts, blitz the highest (approx 5m boosted)

MISC ITEMS
    ---------
    Weapon Recepitcles (ql 200 best, these sell as-is but a QL 51+ pepper pistol one is worth 2m or more when combined). I myself keep other ones like SOL or Summer tradeskill lowbe fixer guns and give them away. Not worth selling but its nice, to be nice.
    NCU Memory (chump change 2m tops for QL 200)
    6 slot belts (QL 160 is about 2m, QL 200 worth about 600k)
    Surgey Clinic, (when built into implant cleaner can value to 8m, QL 200 is a must)

ARMOR
    --------
    Biomech armor,several QLs, try to get lowest QL of a mod point, IE 51 soft pepper pistol is the lowest QL for the +14 mod (average 800k-1.5m a piece, easily rolled)
    Graft/Organic armor (Full set of QL 200 CAS can easily sell for 15m)
    Leather, QL 200 apoc is rather tasty on evades especially for a froob. among other useful mods.

NANOS
    -------
    Blitz end game nanos, for example...
    Personal Notum Harvester
    Izgimmer's obfusicated recompiler (or w/e)
    Slayerdroid Guardian
    Reactive Reflective Field (Extended)
    --
    you get the idea....
    --
    as far as rolling other nanos dont bother unless youre being paid to. keep any nano you find if its non store and shop it, and or sell it depending on its popularity. Chances are you wont sell rollable nanos by going on shopping channels but if you store up enough you will be seeing "wtb you_nano_" quite often. I must of sold well over 5 bags worth of nanos, and shopped another 10 bags I didnt sell mearly because I needed the creds fast.

SHOP FOOD!! & crap?
    ------
    Clanalizers / omnifiers: not worth much but if youre crafting armor or am collecting parts to keep it! Never know when you'll want a set of storm or apoc even.
    Armor pieces, any armor will shop decently, augumented nano is rather nice, battle suits, certain pieces are worth more helm ect.
    Guns, they dont shop worth a crap, dont bother picking it up unless youre really desperate or unless they give some what useful mods.
    NODROP -- NEVER. ABSOLUTELY NEVER LOOT A NODROP ITEM WITHOUT ASKING AROUND FIRST IF YOURE UNSURE. NODROP items are extremely rare in missions and are often worth quite a good ammount of creds.

This is just a list of a few items of the top of my head that are always in demand and are worth a decent bit.
    Nanos roll the easiest, armor/guns are pretty easy as well. Belts NCU Grafts Clinics are all a complete pain.

Would of gone into more depth but just wrote this up during break at work. Also any 250+ platinum ingots are valuable, along with jobe clusters 250+. Assuming you can roll 250...250s are blitzable as soon as you can roll them if youre a calming or sneak profession. It does take a bit of skill though and you have to be extremely careful. I dont recommend sneak professions though because if im not mistaken you open a chest, and youre exposed. Oh btw...I dont roll for anything specific on 250s I just roll maybe 3 a day and blitz them all within probably 15 minutes. I started doing this on my NT soon as I could. NTs I think have the worse calms too(easiest to resist), aside from advys which only have non combat calms if I remember right.

Also boosted QL 200 grafts only lock out bout 13 minutes not 30.
    30 minutes - (5*200/60) = 13.##

and ofc as mentioned already roll find item missions if going for a certain item.
    ALSO...if youre blitzing random missions roll monster mobs because they have a low psychic, which means easy calming, and they wont root/debuff the crap out of you.
    Last edited by Letminego; Mar 19th, 2007 at 19:15:18.

Um...this isn't a "Roll everything on this list for fun and profit" list, this is a "it is possible to roll the following items" list.

It's a precursor to http://arpa3.net/ao/rollability.html and is still more useful if you're rolling a new character and want to take a quick look at which nanos are rollable and which you will have to purchase.

ahh sorry. well now people have a little money making knowledge. Wouldnt it of been easier just to link to the website though, or make an html page thats easier read.

Quote Originally Posted by Letminego View Post
    ahh sorry. well now people have a little money making knowledge. Wouldnt it of been easier just to link to the website though, or make an html page thats easier read.
    Sure, now it's probably easier to use Kimi's rollability page for most things, and hell, if you use her version of clicksaver, it's built in. But the Master Blitz List existed long, long before her page did. It's rooted in our stickies because it's still useful, but it's not the only useful resource.

Well then.. whatever works.

I'm still trying to figure out if there's anything worth blitzing for besides Concrete Cushions at my level. Sure, I can blitz for MA specials and nanos that I can't find/are difficult to find in shops, but that's about it.

I'm level 60 at this point, and I believe that you should teach a man to fish instead of simply giving him a single meal, which is why I ask people for suggestions on how to make credits, and do the work myself.

But it's a bit ludicrous that the only way for me to afford my nanos and armor at this point (without doing several hundred standard missions) is to... use a third-party app... to uh... get pink polka-dot pillows. And yodel on the market channel asking someone if they need pink polka-dot pillows. Pretty much, people tell me that's far and away the best moneymaker at my level, which is rather annoying.

Well, I guess I'll start to figure the game out a little better (including making money) as time goes on. I'd love to find some shopfood that's still currently selling for a decent amount of money, though.
    Last edited by TheVainglorious; Feb 23rd, 2008 at 13:57:08.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVainglorious View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if there's anything worth blitzing for besides Concrete Cushions at my level. Sure, I can blitz for MA specials and nanos that I can't find/are difficult to find in shops, but that's about it.

I'm level 60 at this point, and I believe that you should teach a man to fish instead of simply giving him a single meal, which is why I ask people for suggestions on how to make credits, and do the work myself.

But it's a bit ludicrous that the only way for me to afford my nanos and armor at this point (without doing several hundred standard missions) is to... use a third-party app... to uh... get pink polka-dot pillows. And yodel on the market channel asking someone if they need pink polka-dot pillows. Pretty much, people tell me that's far and away the best moneymaker at my level, which is rather annoying.

Well, I guess I'll start to figure the game out a little better (including making money) as time goes on. I'd love to find some shopfood that's still currently selling for a decent amount of money, though.
    I started out making money by using http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=320326

You are starting to level past a lot of that stuff. For purely RK you can try pulling team missions with someone in your level and then doing them/blitzing them solo. The bosses can drop good stuff like CRU, unrollable nanos, unrollable weapons, unrollable armor and a lot of junk on top of that you can sell to shops. Hunting outdoor dyna bosses can give you similar stuff. With a little research you can find rollable items that sell pretty decent too like unbuyable nanos and higher level buffing items. Shop food isn't that great until you get into 150+ missions. Blitzing high, but sub 200 team missions, can make you ok money.

If you have the expansions you can try farming patterns from SL bosses for symbs, pearl farming in SL dungeons, ai raids, and S10 (max level of 150). When you get into tl7 new things open up to you like Pande/the other APFs/Tara.

My recommendation to you would be to blitz some of the popular buffing weapons at the lowest level available... basically the same thing like with cussions, but with different items hehe. Example: QL 44 CL pistols or QL 100 int/psy pistols... (I made myself a list of such items, seems like I lost it though ;/) It's important to get items like those at the lowest level available, since people are willing to pay more if an item has "Perfect" QL. You can use /tell helpbot mission 100 (replace 100 with whatever QL you need) command to know at what levels you are able to pull the exact mission ql (attention: fixer % bonus on chestloot QL also applies to "pick up" and "return" items you find in missions. this means if clicksaver finds your desired loot not as mission reward, but one of the two item types I mentioned, you might end up with the item QL being higher than you wanted...). This idea extends to other items with higher QL, like lots of QL 200 items (Supernova, Root Grafts, MTI Booster, Razorback rifle, etc, etc), and other items like the much beloved onehander (highest QL 188, another example would be sapphistic bow with max QL 181), that only can be rolled at specific levels.

Personally I think blitzing for shopfood only really gets viable once you can safely blitz QL 200+ missions (battlesuits/animas to shopfood + items to sell like QL 200 NCUs or Flurry of Blows). What I did when I was a froob at around your level was pulling lots of "high" (80ish % hard setting, or w/e you can survive with hot/gsf running) missions for the same location (lush hills for example), and blitz them all just for the cred reward... but then again I don't know if it's a reasonable cred rate at all hehe, but I know it somehow worked out for me.

Another idea (one you are level 100+) that worked out for me nicely when I did a startover at RK1 is to blitz popular ql 125+ Nanos like TMS X, GSF, Behe, Mochies... and other RK "top" nanos. Alot of people need them and are too lazy to blitz, even if they easily could, so this is where you can step in.

You're a fixer...you shouldn't have to purchase nanos and armor because you can simply blitz them. You can also blitz missions for creds.

Back at launch my first toon was an agent and I sneaked through missions for creds to buy a yalm. At lvl 70, making 4 million dollars took me many a long night. Eventually around 2am pacific time the teams would slow down and I'd switch to sneaking BS missions for creds, saving up for that yalm. I think it took me a week, a few hours each night to get enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Entevenr View Post
    You're a fixer...you shouldn't have to purchase nanos and armor because you can simply blitz them. You can also blitz missions for creds.
    Lost in time and space ?

Naw, but I have a hot tip to add up:
    Blitz animas until you are awsom!
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranide View Post
    Naw, but I have a hot tip to add up:
    Blitz animas until you are awsom!
    used to do that and blitz cru, when it was profitable

Maybe I am old school but Fixer is a great first prof. I would blitz everything for my toon and keep leveling. A lot of the main nanos are level locked so you don't have to worry too much about blitzing hard misisons. I wasn't uber but wasn't gimped either...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456