Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Master Blitz List V 2.0

Can anyone tell me what mission setting gives the following results...the priority r 1st to last in that order.

1. 3 find person, 2 repair
    2. find peson with will all human and 1 monstor or viceversa
    3. office type mission
    4. no rooting mobs

the first 2 are the most important.
    /afk
    ^¿^
    Zhakkari 219/16 Doc...not fun to play
    Cyappu Retired 201/7 Fix

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=265462

just in case your mish setting questions were not answered..

Heya Reg.. can we get this stuck in Know. base?
    If you love something set it free, if it does not come back, Hunt it down and Kill It.

I want to buy everything on your list

/tell Ididntreadthepreviousposts

lol i couldnt resist, it had to be like 2 pages (and about a year) ago since someone made a fool out of him/herself

Well, hopefully I'm not making a fool of myself.

Find the list extremely usefull, though I thought I'd pop into mention that the useless fixer nanos seem to be the best bang for the blitzing buck at my level when I'm just looking for shop food.

I wanted to ask, are there any recomendations on the best way to dump things to players? I see that most of the auction threads on the board here are for pretty high level stuff. I've tried to sell some stuff on the shopping channels but after an hour or so I just went back to leveling - didn't want to waste play time on that.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter" -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Fellwind
    I wanted to ask, are there any recomendations on the best way to dump things to players? I see that most of the auction threads on the board here are for pretty high level stuff. I've tried to sell some stuff on the shopping channels but after an hour or so I just went back to leveling - didn't want to waste play time on that.
    Most of the stuff you pick up in missions is shop food only. QL 200 NCUs, root/reflect grafts, 250+ Vision Enhancer's, are the main things that sell on the shopping channel. If you want to make $$ from players by doing RK mish, you're best bet is to make a blitzing service thread and take specific orders.
    Negotiate the price per job, setting flat rates you will shortchange yourself, as there are always people willing to pay way too much money to have someone else do their work for them.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Well rolling for buff guns/items and selling those to players can net you some quick cash. Just keep rolling and dump the stuff you've gathered into shopping channel, that way you can keep a fast pace, and still show off your stuff to players. Eventually someone will buy it.

Here's the stuff I roll for (a Slyz expanded list):

QL1 Second-Hand Old English Trading Co.
    QL10 Concrete Cushion
    QL22 OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz
    QL40 Tsakachumi PTO-HV.2 Counter-Sniper Rifle
    QL44 Galahad Inc T70 Beyer
    QL51 Pillow with Important Stripes
    QL77 Galahad Inc T70 Zig Zag
    QL80 Manex SD 4004 Black Liner
    QL88 EN-RAL Beat of an eyelash
    QL96 Uncle Bazzit Rusty 22mm
    QL99 Galahad Inc T70 Tsuyoshi
    QL100 HSR Arms N.M.
    QL100 O.E.T. Co. Jess
    QL101 Soft Pillow With Important Stripes
    QL121 Polizziotto M203 Druid

All Qls
    ---------
    Symbio-Graft: Lesser Paralyze with Indecision (Locks PM)
    Symbio-Graft: Feet of Stone (Locks MC)
    Symbio-Graft: Detain Suspect (Locks PM)
    Symbio-Graft: Enhanced Senses

P.S. These grafts also pop as "boosted" graftes, which are better since they only lock your skill for 30 mins. Boosted graft Feet of Stone/Detain Suspect FTW! - 2 free roots every 30 mins ^^

Good Luck!

/D
    Last edited by Darumar; Nov 23rd, 2005 at 16:01:25.
    Bullmuzzle - Borealis armsdealer
    Darumar - Retired Blitzer

To Grid, Shoot Straight and Speak The Truth.

The human race have always sought outwards, they built spaceships, explored their solar-system, other planets, then the galaxies. We seek inwards, into the Grid - infinite possibilities in finite physical entity - through wires, connectors, processors, transistors - we build a world without boundaries.

Don't know if this still gets updated, but you might want to add QL 188 Enchanted Waterfall Eye Wind Onehander.

the enchanted version is QL 188 only, but sells for a very decent 6 to 8m. Not bad for something rollable
    Ludozee 195/8 Fixer, RK2 [Equip]

Tribute to Wrangeline's tier-armour post

Dutch and Proud

Proud General of Unlimited High Society

"My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO!"

BUMP 4 NICE LIST++

i love caps
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

I have been offered 2-5 mill for Playfull cub grafts I have picked up in mish I believe they are rollable and NT's seem to really like them

Too keep the thread up and provide some feedback...

I was never able to sell playfull cub grafts. spent several days dropping it in the shopping channels.

Eventually I gave them to friends.

However the rest seems to be working pretty well. When the shopping channel is slow I roll battlesuits and high value nanos to sell to the vendor.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute chat with the average voter" -- Winston Churchill

Too keep the thread up and provide some feedback...

I was never able to sell playfull cub grafts. spent several days dropping it in the shopping channels.

Eventually I gave them to friends.

However the rest seems to be working pretty well. When the shopping channel is slow I roll battlesuits and high value nanos to sell to the vendor.

IMO selling things is much easier if you just keep a mental note of what you're selling. When you see someone post "WTB [your crap]" you send them a tell with it. Then you don't lose any playing time sitting around screaming about what you want to sell.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Player shops and advertising blitzing services has provided quite a few sells for playful cub, all at 5m.
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

keeper/shade nanos

Would it be possible for someone to make a list of the blitzable keeper/shade nanos (for those of us who haven't gotten around to doing the garden/sanctuary key quests)?

Cool Doh!

Heya Kesama!

Quote Originally Posted by kesama
    Would it be possible for someone to make a list of the blitzable keeper/shade nanos (for those of us who haven't gotten around to doing the garden/sanctuary key quests)?
    As stated earlier, all shade Nanos, besides the procs are blitzable.

For the Keeper Nanos have a look at the Keeper Forum, there is a guide which Nanos are mission reward / mission rollable and which are Dyna loot (some are actually both, if I remember correctly). (Thread was started by chrome, you can find it linked in the guides posting)

greets,
    Hemsut
    One rule: Don't be stupid!
    It's an expansive rule, it covers a lot of ground.

my sweety -- Hemsut
    the rough guy -- Menthu

Quote Originally Posted by kesama
    You can blitz all shade nanos except the proc ones (Shade empowering line).
    Don't know about keepers.

e:f,b
    Demyle, Kingpin - Rank: Accomplished - equip
    Ikillstuff, Spectre - Rank: Common - equip

there are a few lines of nanos on here that aren't blitzable, mainly high-end SL lines.

SL Doc Heals, Advie SL Heals, and Enforcer Fearbringer line are all garden only. I didn't really look that close at the other lists.

Bump for the list, keep it going, if someone wants to update it that would be cool too :x

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

WTF Ben, sing me a story ^^
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

A question about the fixer nano list.

Is this listing only nanos that cannot be purchased at vendors? If so does that mean the ones that are buyable at shops cannot be blitzed?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast