Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Master Blitz List V 2.0

Ah geez people, take a second to take one tiny lap around the clue track.

This is NOT:

1) a list of what slyz is selling
    2) a list of the things slyz is available or willing to blitz
    3) a solicitation of blitzing services

What this is:

1) a list of all the things that are, in general, worthwhile for fellow fixers to blitz in order to make money, to save money, or to obtain stuff available only as mission/boss loot, neatly broken down by what is beneficial to feed to terminals, other players, etc.

2) an information thread to help fixers put together their own list so they know what they themselves can blitz.

For pity's sake, stop being dorks and saying "oh, I need that such and such please tell me in game". If you want to *hire* someone to blitz *any* item, your best bet is to probably send them a tell in game and ask if they can because that's *not* what this thread is for.

Sheesh.

-- Palis
    (who's a noob but STILL managed to figure all this out with a minimum of skull sweat)

Trading mogul nano ql 165
    /tell Tastemyalpha

Once again, I CAN NOT be hired through this forum. this is INFORMATION If you have something you need and I'm on then send a tell, but be warned ahead of time everything has the same price, 500k (save for a few particularly rare items which cost more). for ql's I can do /tell helpbot 145 (I'm right around that)
    Last edited by Slyz; Jun 22nd, 2004 at 13:54:40.
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Originally posted by Sneaky
    Ah geez people, take a second to take one tiny lap around the clue track.

This is NOT:

1) a list of what slyz is selling
    2) a list of the things slyz is available or willing to blitz
    3) a solicitation of blitzing services

What this is:

1) a list of all the things that are, in general, worthwhile for fellow fixers to blitz in order to make money, to save money, or to obtain stuff available only as mission/boss loot, neatly broken down by what is beneficial to feed to terminals, other players, etc.

2) an information thread to help fixers put together their own list so they know what they themselves can blitz.

For pity's sake, stop being dorks and saying "oh, I need that such and such please tell me in game". If you want to *hire* someone to blitz *any* item, your best bet is to probably send them a tell in game and ask if they can because that's *not* what this thread is for.

Sheesh.

-- Palis
    (who's a noob but STILL managed to figure all this out with a minimum of skull sweat)

followed by:

Originally posted by Sneaky
    Trading mogul nano ql 165
    /tell Tastemyalpha
    ROFLMA... that´s gonna be a classic some day

To true, I had to finally bust out the text effects for this one.

Okay to be fair I just learned how how to use text effects but to be fair they're loads of fun
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Great list, btw, I c/p it to my clicksaver settings file, really helpful

and thx to Covenant for the MP nano list

A list like his from every profession would be awesome

If you check nanos 1, 2, and 3 theyve got subheadings and are done, I promise I'll fix nanos 4... eventually.

Originally posted by Slyz
    If you check nanos 1, 2, and 3 theyve got subheadings and are done, I promise I'll fix nanos 4... eventually.
    ah..just saw it, i somehow remembered the thread looking different

my apologies, guess i have to make a new CS setup then

Maybe you should add the cushions and the quartz rifle, i know you made this thread for people who outlevelled those, but as you see some really new members are reading the thread as well

One thing to add (hope no one mentioned it): If you play a Fixer and do find item missions, or return missions the ql of the found item will be slightly higher than the ql of the mission. For example if you blitz for a cushion (ql 10) the reward will be a ql10 cushion, but the found item (maybe a cushion as well) will be ql11.

Loot quality is raised due to B&E skill i think, so if someone wants a ql170 armor part, make sure to get the right ql of the mission or you might end up with a ql187 glove that no one needs
    Again, this only affects find item or return item missions.. not the other ones

Would would be really great is if you could add prizes (rough), like full set of Leather armor will sell for a minimum of qlxsomething credits... if someone offers you less then keep it...

something like that

noted, I guess I'll finally have to fill in the "Reserved for Blitzing stratagies" section, expect that one to become a loosely cobbled pile of notes to self by the end of today, and something resembling usefull by the end of the week

About the graft armor, you mean it's usefull to start blitz at 50 or?
    cause it is availible at lower ql, my keeper is using a ql 45 cas chest right now for instance, and helmet is 46, bought in store i think
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

interesting... I was under the impresion that it was only availible at ql 50+, I'll edit it down to 45 and do a little bit more research

CAS can also be made with organic armor which available starting at QL35. Graft is an upgrade of Organic, much like Tech/Flowers, OmniPol/Elite, Cyber/Waitt, Steel-ribbed/Obtru, etc.

The breakpoints on armor (as I recall seeing) are 35/50/75 for the various lines. The upgrades usually mean better coverage of all areas over the lower quality line.
    RK1 ~Knights Templar~ General
    Goonn, 207 Fixer
    Mairibeth, 182 ENG // Revcove, 182 MP
    Koave, 135 ADV // Noaille, 145 Agent

Gaute Godager: There is no camping in Shadowlands.
    Phazeblyght: So... no camping in SL... that means people 'get a room'

I have't been in the forums for a while, so if there is a thread dedicated to technique please feel free to flame me.
    If anyone cares...here's how I make my cash.

I always pull from the mish terms right outside NLC, and just keep anima and battlesuit in the item list on clicksaver. I'm at work right now so i dont remember my exact slider settings cuz i never change em. They way it is setup though, I get to choose from 3 find item missions, and the doors are rarely locked. I only accept missions, for Home and I always grab 4 at a time(it usually takes me less than 8 minutes to roll and blitz 4 missions)

This will only work well for you once you are able to pull ql200 or higher missions. At level 200 I can easily pull in 20 to 30mil from a good session of blitzing in a relatively short amount of time. I've done 100mil in a day before that way but it was all day with some breaks for goofing off. (now if I could just stop wasting the money on pretty yalm paint i'd be ok)

What else do you guys do to pull in your phat bank rolls?
    I'm Back

did i not see Concrete Cushions added? QL10
    If you love something set it free, if it does not come back, Hunt it down and Kill It.

Awesome list!

Thanks so much for putting it together.

You should remove most SL nanos though, Widowmaker Battle Drone is the lvl 220 Engy pet afaik, SL garden shops is where you get it ^^

But nice list

Kel's Neutronium Plaything

Are you sure this is blitzable? Or am I misunderstanding the reason for this list?

I believe that the ID drops from mission bosses, but so far I have not found it.

WOOOO HAH, Thats what I was supposed to do. YEah, Its been about a month sence I said I woudl, but I still havn't fixed Nanos 4, I'll get on that after work

Re: The Master Blitz List V 2.0

SPELLING COUNTS
    Nano-Chared Assault Rifle
    OMGZ Typo

sorry couldnt resist saying that
    ph33r /\/\y l33t /\/1/\/jA h4x0r sk1llz

ahh, good point. I've done worse though. I once saw someone sayign they got scamemd, and didn't realize they meant the exact same person I was dealing with. They scammed me too btw, anyway I'll fix that

Its also worth noting that a nice chared assault rifle goes great with a side of mash and a cold one
    Last edited by Slyz; Jul 17th, 2004 at 18:49:01.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast