Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Master Blitz List V 2.0

Hmm, I saw that part but missed the "shop food" header =) What does a Q190+ battlesuit sell for to the vendors now? Last one I sold seemed to only bring about 40k, much much less than they used to... or was it just a crappy battlesuit? I seem to remember the same suits selling for over 100k or more about a year ago.

yeah, gotta be the right kind of battlesuit. the regulars don't give much.

FOset
    Proud Member of First Order
    FOset, Fixer, Atlantean

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    'The Bench' (which has now passed into standard office lingo btw ) has been saved.

Regulars give like 100k. Plasteels give like 300k Omni(white give 600 and I think the Elite Omni(black usually a find item) give a bit more. Maybe 750. Or it could be still 600k

This is with 1k comp lit on omni side btw
    Hunter "Metaljedd" Shelling, Martial Artist - Squad Commander of Obsoleet (@.@)/'
    Katia "Headexplody" Niss, Fixer - General of Obsoleet (@.@)/' Equip
    Pedro "Xdash" Niss, Bureaucrat - Unit Member of Obsoleet" (@.@)/'
    "Pytha" Shade - Squad Commander of Obsoleet (@.@)/'
    Explorer 73% Killer 46% Achiever 40% Socializer 40%

I allways had the best profit with full sets of omni-pol elite (and omni-pol recruit earlier on) and weapons.
    Nano's are nice to sell in batches on the forums, but i usually dont blitz them unless they are specificly asked for.

Btw, there aren't any nano-charged rifles in that list ? I admit they dont have a large market, but a hacked one can get sold, tho the QL can vary a lot.
    Jupke
    RK1
    "I'll fix you ^_^"

Also, to find out the difference between boss loot and rollables (cause i saw somewhere it wasn't specified ^_^)

http://arpa3.net/ao/nkb-fix.html
    Jupke
    RK1
    "I'll fix you ^_^"

Not a Sale

I just want to clear up, after a few in game tells and a few more posts, I'm not selling those thigns, I am for hire as a blitzer sometimes but I have NONE of those on me. Also, the boss nanos thing is a known problem with a direct link to my laziness and my addiction to copy and paste, but ill fix that. in time
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

I see no problem leaving boss loot in. You never know when FC modifies the mission rewards list. And someone recently mentioned finding NS2 while rolling...
    Last edited by Banei; Jun 2nd, 2004 at 05:32:10.

What about a list of things that if u find in the mission to keep?

like grid armor, Nulify... stuff like that.

us noobies might find something in a mission while blitzing and just sell it when it was relly worth something!

edited...
    Last edited by Sedjuice; Nov 30th, 2007 at 08:06:09.

Noob pain!

Yeah my hard times are that I only have a highest of 35th level char, I cant play much during the week so I am never going to be an elite player that knows that the hell he's doing. :-)

I cant seem to find a good way to make money to pay for my alt's to buff them up and I think the term is "twink" them a little so they dont die easy and can level at a decent pace.

So far best I can do is my highest 35th is a doctor, and I can take him out getting monster parts and sucking them for blood vials, but even that dont pay much when you need nearly 250k to get a char from 0 to 20th level with all the implants, buffs, etc.

I was curious, the list for the shops, is that for low levels? Or is this list mostly for high levels?

Reason I ask is I did two missions for Bootleg Blades 'n Blunts and went to sell them at a terminal and was only offere 90 creds a piece. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Am I going to be a noob the rest of my life? AAAHHH!! :-)

The very lowest bootleg nanos don't sell well. Also, make sure you're selling to terminals in first area of any shop. And if you're clan and can get to a omni shop, you'll be rewarded with extra creds at map terminal.

I found nanos to be worth it about ql50+...

Finally, at long last, im going to pull out the massive bugss that ive known existed for the past 2 weeks, The debate on the signifigance of shop food at lower levels is interesting, but not one that I can come to any real conclusion on. For now im leaving the stuff in, just in case somebody want it, but i suggest looking up TheDeacon's post about how to make money, its invaluable to low levels
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Nanos 2 is now being fixed

I can't PM Slyz so I'll just post it here. Slyz, let me know when you've read this so I can edit this point down to nothing, so it won't clutter up your thread.

I looked theough your MP nano list, and maybe this will help a bit. Do whatever you'd like with the list.

These are worthless, "Shop Food" because Evocations have replaced Animas.
    Anima of Fathomless Rage
    Anima of Implacable Hatred
    Anima of Maddening Wrath
    Anima of Pure Malevolence
    Anima of Relentless Fury
    Anima of the Abomination
    Anima of Unleashed Malice
    Anima of Unrestrained Ferocity

These are only found in SL gardens or Jobe, and to the best of my knowledge cannot be found as loot. They also cannot be blitzed.
    Awaken Shadowland Soul Memory
    Channel Notum Vein: Adonis
    Channel Notum Vein: Elysium
    Channel Notum Vein: Scheol
    Composite Infuse With Knowledge
    Composite Mastery
    Composite Mochams ( 1 Hour)
    Composite Mochams ( 2 Hours)
    Composite Mochams ( 4 Hours)
    Composite Mochams ( 8 Hours)
    Composite Teachings
    Corruption of Resolve
    Corruption of Will
    Debasement of Resolve
    Debasement of Will
    Defilement of Resolve
    Defilement of Will
    Degradation of Resolve
    Degradation of Will
    Desecration of Resolve
    Desecration of Will
    Disortion of Resolve
    Disortion of Will
    Perversion of Resolve
    Perversion of Will
    Shadowland Soul Fetter
    Summon Biazu the Vile
    Summon Ettu the Cursed
    Summon Urolok the Rotten
    Summon Zhok the Abonimation
    Taint of Resolve
    Taint of Will

These are blitzable and non-store-buyable.
    Calling of Altumus
    Calling of Belemorte
    Calling of Curatem the Grand
    Calling of Mortificant the Eternal
    Calling of the Vivificator
    Chant of Effortless Strikes
    Creation: Asp of Semol
    Creation: Azure Cobra of Orma
    Creation: Belthior's Flame Ward
    Creation: Bitis Striker
    Creation: Coplan's Hand Taipan
    Creation: Death Ward
    Creation: Gold Acantophis
    Creation: Living Shield of Evernan
    Creation: Mocham's Guard
    Creation: Notum Defender
    Creation: Shield of Asmodian
    Creation: Solar Guard
    Creation: The Crotalus
    Creation: Viper Staff
    Creation: Vital Buckler
    Creation: Wave Breaker
    Creation: Wixel's Notum Python
    Curse of Chronos
    Dedication of Thought
    Deranged Mindreaver
    Distracting Sphere
    Dominate: Biomet
    Dominate: MatCrea
    Dominate: MatMet
    Dominate: Psymod
    Dominate: SenseImp
    Dominate: SpaceTime
    Enmity Personification
    Frenzy Embodiment
    Glacial Lance
    Greater Deranged Mindreaver
    Greater Distracting Sphere
    Greater Enmity Personification
    Greater Frenzy Embodiment
    High Chant of Effortless Strikes
    High Chant of Frenzied Blows
    Inferior Enmity Personification
    Inferior Frenzy Embodiment
    Infuse With Knowledge: BioMet
    Infuse With Knowledge: MatCrea
    Infuse With Knowledge: MatMet
    Infuse With Knowledge: PsyMod
    Infuse With Knowledge: SenseImp
    Infuse With Knowledge: TimeSpace
    Instill With Enduring Wrath
    Instill With Malign Intent
    Instill With Righteous Frenzy
    Lesser Deranged Mindreaver
    Lesser Distracting Sphere
    Lesser Enmity Personification
    Lull Wrath
    Mind Banshee
    Mind Quake
    Mocham's Gift: Biomet
    Mocham's Gift: Matcrea
    Mocham's Gift: MatMet
    Mocham's Gift: PsyMod
    Mocham's Gift: SenseImp
    Mocham's Gift: SpaceTime
    Mocham's Neral Interface-Web
    Nano Shutdown
    Neuron-Notum Interface
    Notum Rejection
    Odin's Missing Eye
    One Mind, One Purpose
    Summon Cacodemon
    Summon Demon
    Summon Fiend
    Summon Lemur
    Summoning of Absuum
    Summoning of Balbuto the Gibberer
    Summoning of Confane
    Summoning of Demenus
    Summoning of Distral
    Summoning of Duoco
    Summoning of Ignatus Mind-Clouder
    Summoning of Tumulten
    Superior Enmity Personification
    Superior Frenzy Embodiment
    Supreme Deranged Mindreaver
    Supreme Distracting Sphere
    Supreme Enmity Personification
    Supreme Frenzy Embodiment
    Temper Wrath
    Transcendent Enmity Personification
    Transcendent Frenzy Embodiment
    Wrath Abatement
    Wrath Ebb

These are dyna-camp boss loot only.
    Evocation of Maddening Wrath
    Evocation of Pure Malevolence
    Evocation of the Abomination
    Modulate Manifestation
    Succor of Expediuum

This only drops from a boss in the Temple of Three Winds.
    Lien's Crystalizer

This only drops from mobs in the Inner Sanctum.
    Seamus' Crystalizer

These are drops from heckler mobs in SL, and occasionally available in SL gardens.
    Boon of Ergo - Aban-Shere
    Boon of Ergo - Enel-Bhotaar
    Boon of Ergo - Enel-Roch
    Boon of Ergo - Enel-Thar
    Boon of Ergo - Enel-Xum
    Boon of Ergo - Ocra-Bhotaar
    Boon of Ergo - Ocra-Roch
    Boon of Ergo - Ocra-Shere
    Boon of Ergo - Ocra-Thar
    Boon of Ergo - Ocra-Xum

Except for the lower level ones, Creation: nanos are almost always found as instruction discs.

Succor and Modulate might drop from indoor bosses as well as outdoor bosses, I'm not certain. The top two evocations definitely only drop from outdoor bosses, and I'm pretty sure the lowest of the three is outdoor-only as well.
    If you're looking for any of these programs -
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

many thanks, that's going to save me alot of time when i finally decide to fix the Nanos 3 section, which i will eventually i swear

im after doc nanos rapid palsy and uncontrolled body tremors. /tell drnikk and we can sort out a fee.

I'm glad to see that I have this many potential customers, but don't try to hire me on the forums, im never here and in game at once.

Also, fixed nanos 3

Id be interested in supreme wilderness protection... /tell mecina or anacius

Yar, people this in an info thread. If you're looking to hire me /tell me and if I'm not busy/lazy/offline and you've got the money I can prolly blitz whatever it is you want.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast