Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Upcomming nerf?

havent tested it myself but was told 4 sec burst , 7 sec FA had been done.
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

I think docs will be happy when tanks are wearing armor with AC's again
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

"Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Originally posted by Inarion
    havent tested it myself but was told 4 sec burst , 7 sec FA had been done.
    Maybe if you are considering the server message.. 5s message is the lowest on burst. Actual timed lowest times are more like 5.5s burst and 10s FA.

i still think anyone who claims then can get a <8sec burst and <10sec FA is full of it. I've had many people hopped on on skill lock clusters and equipment shoot me repeatedly over long periods of time and i've never been hit any faster.
    Last edited by Nugget; Jun 4th, 2004 at 16:52:46.
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Originally posted by Nugget
    i still think anyone who claims then can get a <8sec burst and <10sec FA is full of it. I've had many people hopped on on skill lock clusters and equipment shoot me repeatedly over long periods of time and i've never been hit any faster.
    I can prove it on Burst easy with a SPB but I am on RK2.

For Full Auto I need some to borrow 2x Frederickson's Kinetic Sleeve and need a low QL Omni Soldier TS. I managed to obtain a QL 100 Inamorata Orca-Xum Assault Rifle so if Vhlaor is correct this should have the lowest Full Auto cap. But I need a low QL TS.

With the Kinetic Sleeves and some buffs I should reach the hard cap on Full Auto and test it with -31% Skill Lock.

Originally posted by Nugget
    I'd like to read ur study.

-What was their skills in the related areas
    -What was their total skill-lock %

I assume u're talking about coop recharges?
    Getting under 8 sec burst on SPB are piece of cake.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

SPB? um?
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Skill lock is based on the weapons base recharge time and the SPB got a higher recharge than the coop/spastic meaning skill lock will have a greater impact.
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

Originally posted by Octopuss
    SPB? um?
    SPB= Superior Perrenium Blaster :P
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

If you don't like the XP pool because you are "Old School":
    After you die type "/terminate"........ right I didn't think so.

i dont have a problem with the changes to skill lock modifiers... not like i had any to begin with, but what sucks is ignorant people who think Full Auto needs to be nerfed.

I just got done arguing with some joker in the shade forum, totally convinced that we're overpowered. *sigh* Nevermind his own shade debuff that helps out with the damage eh? :rolls eyes:
    Corporal "Ducimus" Flanders
    Soldier, Rk-1
    Omni-pol
    To Serve and Protect...

Originally posted by Rankindread
    Maybe if you are considering the server message.. 5s message is the lowest on burst. Actual timed lowest times are more like 5.5s burst and 10s FA.
    mm.. I've gotten 7 second FA and I'm sure I could have goten 6 with more skill lock armor. I currently have 8-9 though depending on what I'm wearing. This is all using a stop watch, not the bugged server timers.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678