Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back Armor

Back Armor

Just a quick question, what is the next piece of back armor after the Exarchs Robe and where do you find it? I am really really tired of looking at myself in a black robe covering my armor, but the protection is too good to pass up for anythign else that I have found right now.
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

If you don't like the XP pool because you are "Old School":
    After you die type "/terminate"........ right I didn't think so.

Re: Back Armor

Originally posted by Rand al Thor
    Just a quick question, what is the next piece of back armor after the Exarchs Robe and where do you find it? I am really really tired of looking at myself in a black robe covering my armor, but the protection is too good to pass up for anythign else that I have found right now.
    Personally I went for an Ancient Container at level 100. Not sure if you can afford one/have a friend get you one tho.
    [ Ibuildit - 168 Engineer ]
    [ Iblitzit - 184 Fixer ]
    [ Islashthings - 172 Enforcer ]
    [ Isnipeit - 145 Agent ]
    [ Ihealit - 126 Doctor ]
    [ Istrikeit - 203 Martial Artist ]
    [ Istabit - 136 Shade ]
    [ Ishootit - 110 Soldier ]
    [ Koketsu - 171 Meta-Physicist ]

Levels: 1415
    Life: 0

Theres nothing in between though? I just dont want to be wearing Exarch till then it just looks bleh...lol
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

Ancient Container is the way to go at 100 until 195 for hnta...Container is better than lnta/mnta IMO
    Feminatrix -> 214 Doc (retired)
    Femynatryx -> 214 Engie (tskills)
    Feminatriix -> 179 Soldier (228 coop)
    Femynatrix -> Lil Twink PvP Trader
    Feminatryx -> Lil Doc
    Feminatrox -> Lil Twink PvP Trox Enf

Overtuned heavy tanks and Albrecht tanks are good and cheap... A ancient container is also a very good choice but are more expensive...

Originally posted by Feminatrix
    Ancient Container is the way to go at 100 until 195 for hnta...Container is better than lnta/mnta IMO
    To the poster HNTA = about 500mill... So unless u plan on farming loot like hell or are in a guild that does mercs, u can use other backitems beyond 195...
    Last edited by _-EscritoreS-_; May 25th, 2004 at 23:15:29.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Eh where owuld one get Ancient COntainer?
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

Originally posted by Rand al Thor
    Eh where owuld one get Ancient COntainer?
    drops off the adonis empath (dunno what clammies kill), off friends, market forums and guildies

Edit: somebody bored at work insert a link to a forum post 'bout the AC's here
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Btw _-EscritoreS-_ the HNTA's sell for about 250 mill these days
    Surespeed- lvl 136 Fixer
    Sureauto- lvl 105 Soldier
    Autopsia- lvl 91 Shade

The Fixer with the extra invisible shoulder to have his pads on.. for gods sake fix this funcom

250? Then you prolly play some other game
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

hmm are you on dimension 1 or 2? seriously im not kidding HNTA's sell for around 250 these days
    Surespeed- lvl 136 Fixer
    Autopsia- lvl 91 Shade

The Fixer with the extra invisible shoulder to have his pads on.. for gods sake fix this funcom

Originally posted by Hendrix
    hmm are you on dimension 1 or 2? seriously im not kidding HNTA's sell for around 250 these days
    Maybe on Rimor or Die Neue Welt or something lol... Not on Atlantean...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.

Badonis coat is somewhat taking over for HNT, and the kniggit coat isnt that far behind either.. i think HNT is dropping rather quick in price. might be wrong though. not sure what corrent price is, but i think ive seen around 400 ?_?
    Ullgencer wewt. dust be gone
    Ullgenser teh nm enfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    Stop parsing my database...I feel so violated!

yeah they go for 250 mill on rimor.. Rimor roxxor lol
    Surespeed- lvl 136 Fixer
    Autopsia- lvl 91 Shade

In my opinion, unless you got the credits just use Clicksaver and roll you and tank armor, then find an engineer who can overtune it and you're done.

Here's my opinion, cheap and easy

Originally posted by Ullgenser
    Badonis coat is somewhat taking over for HNT, and the kniggit coat isnt that far behind either.. i think HNT is dropping rather quick in price. might be wrong though. not sure what corrent price is, but i think ive seen around 400 ?_?
    True... Yeah goin rates are like 400-500mill...

Adonis coat looks ugly. If you're not complete smurf and only wear HNT its the best looking back armor ingame. Plus Badonis doesn't have that uber mods, "just" uber AC.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Omni Armed Forces Tank Armor or Robust Backpack

The first of those looks good with almost anything .. the second looks good with chosen/faithfull.

Nuff said
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

for omni's the OTAF tank armor is alot better then the HNT as a ranged class btw. Alot cheaper (just a lil bit of camping involved, as with everything nowadays)
    Iminay Field Marshall 218/17 ::: Imicrat Exp Totem 200/6
    "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and drama"

Brothers of Kai
    in memory of BoB

Hmm guys you all are pointing at HNTA, AF tank RBP (kinda hard to get this imo, at least way harder than hnta or AF tank) but the question comes from a lvl 100- Soldier, think you guys got too exited

Question is Just a quick question, what is the next piece of back armor after the Exarchs Robe and where do you find it?

nothing wlaw going on in this forum... we gotta beat the dead dog(or something =D)

Edit; wlaw = else..... ill keep it cuz it looks good
    Ullgencer wewt. dust be gone
    Ullgenser teh nm enfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    Stop parsing my database...I feel so violated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast