Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mimic: The Essential Nanos

Mimic: The Essential Nanos

this is a guide to nanos that are essential/very useful when using mimic and mimic only. some of the nanos may have high cost to cast, but with a couple of SL levels, most of them should be doable.
    Also by looking at what nanos listed here, you can get a idea about what type nanos also to use in false profession or asume profession at lower levels.

If u have all this nanos, i promise u will get much free lub from other players, and it will also gain u considerable

Mimic Profesision: Adventurer

Dance of the Dervish +120 multi / +4 agility(self)
    Calia's Form: Sabretooth
    Calia's Form: Wolf
    Pronouncement of Greatness (Other)
    Calia's Form: Parrot (Team) +650 run/swim (inferno!!)
    Calia's Form: Parrot +1300 run/swim
    Seed Life
    One With Nature

Mimic Profession: Agent

This mimic has no useful nanos. I also not recomend to not start playing the profession itself. Agents are extremy gimpy, the weapon and equipment choices for them are limited at higher level.
    Its also recomended to stay away from agents, they will only ruin your day, if you are unlucky some will make ur life a catastrophe for a months.
    Last edited by Xeni; May 31st, 2004 at 04:18:01.

Mimic Profession: Engineer

Slayerdroid Transference
    nothing is more cute than mini slayer

Mimic Profession: Fixer

Gridspace Freedom
    Emergency Vector Tap

Mimic Profession: Martial Artist

Mark of Peril
    Reduce Inertia
    Corrosive Fists make u do chem dmg to hecklers

Enlightened Aura of Healing
    Greater Team Restore Essence

Mimic Profession: Meta-Physicist

Odin's Missing Eye
    Quantum Wings Combine with slayerdroid transference
    Nano Shutdown
    Mocham's Neural Interface-Web
    Mocham's Gift for all nanoskills
    Last edited by Xeni; May 28th, 2004 at 00:56:42.

Some Nanos I would add:

Adven:

Calia's Form: Parrot (self)
    Gives +1300 runspeed instead of the +650 from the team one.

Doctor:

Sentient Nano Gorger
    Why only use 1 DoT when you can have 2?

Bureaucrat:
    Total Mental Domination
    Charming mobs in Inferno rocks
    Defect

Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Mimic: Engineer
    Null Space Disruptor
    Disruptive Void Projector
    Disruptive Retributive Negator

Mimic: Soldier
    OMHH

The engi nanos are very useful for PvP.
    Saybel - The incredible tanking Agent :^_~

| Some thing's are best kept secret... |

-!buzz buzz!-

Proud Unit Leader of Legion

Great list.

I would add:

Doctor
    Biological-Digital Conversion (because we are nearly always doc and its nice to be able to grid when you jump off SL)

Nano-Technician
    Volcanic Eruption (because its much faster than kel's and lower nano cost so sometimes useful)

Engineer
    Crowbar Subtlety (b&e buff)

Fixer
    Karma Harvest (Percep/b&e buff)

Trader
    Preeminant Health Haggler (much more effective heal than a health plunder)
    Simple Minds Simple Pleasures (useful to have a mezz)
    Flow of Time (handy AoE root for PvP)

Martial Artist
    Form of Tessai (can be useful for equipping self +40 str/-70 agi buff)
    Inner Peace, Outward Rage (short term self only +damage buff)

Doctor
    Instinctive Control (nano init buff, essential)
    Iron Circle (handy str/stam buff)
    Nano Repulsor (NR buff)

There might be more but the above list have all been really useful to me (as well as nearly all the ones listed so far in this thread).
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Doc: SFA! ofc
    Saybel - The incredible tanking Agent :^_~

| Some thing's are best kept secret... |

-!buzz buzz!-

Proud Unit Leader of Legion

i think these NT nanos are useful as well. I use Enfraam's and plan on getting Izgimmer's Mockery in the near future.

ql182 Izgimmer's Mockery
    ql166 Enfraam's Perfected Fortification

Rezzner, 212 Agent of Midnight Reveries
    Opirezz, 108 Soldier
    Hateukthx, 14 Engineer

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Trading mogull - trader
    /tell Tastemyalpha

Iam missing there 2 charm nanos for Crat proff.

-Total Mental Domination
    Displace Though Patterns

and psychology buff nano

Authority Figure

Ma:

Fists of the Sorrowful Toad

Trader:

All Maestro nanos.
    Last edited by Jingej; Aug 9th, 2004 at 10:11:42.

Maestro is trader not engineer.

Rezzner, 212 Agent of Midnight Reveries
    Opirezz, 108 Soldier
    Hateukthx, 14 Engineer

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Well, unless ur talking about ely hecklers at lower lvls.... I think most agents use LS for hecklers anyways, so that change to chem damage isnt really needed.
    It doesn't think, it doesn't feel.
    It doesn't laugh, it doesn't cry.
    All it does from dusk till dawn.
    Is make the (Omni)soldiers die.

Just remember, at any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day.

"I made an Agent to get away from being a doc. Now the only way to get a team is to be a fake doc....... FC has a cruel sense of humor dont they?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dopedupsnipa
    Well, unless ur talking about ely hecklers at lower lvls.... I think most agents use LS for hecklers anyways, so that change to chem damage isnt really needed.
    Offcourse, think evryone understand they dont have to use chem fists when they have weapon already using chem damage.

However playing agent is no rule of thumb.
    Also Longshot is not in reach for all agents and i think the superior perennium is a better, and easier to get, choice for lvl150+ agents. why? one word:1 second stats.
    Especially when u have the option to get chem damage on that weapon most of the time u are using it against hecks.

The longshotw ill cost you 4-6m, a SPS will cost you 35-45m.....I don't see how the SPS is easier to get. If you want to play a game, you can buy the STA for like 15m and get the rest of the parts yourself, but where's the fun in that?
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Add to MP:Engi

Ageis Barrier...prolly not going to use it a lot but there when u need it
    Visit OpCentre

Apathetik "Agent Love" is what you see on the nerfbat before you black out. Current Setup Setup Short-Term Goal Final Setup
    Hammerhound I have a hammer that says 'troxes are intellegent beings.
    BountyHunter For that bounty I would bring you my OWN mothers head on a platter.

Agent Wish List, in a nutshell: #1 AS Based Attack like Backstab is to SnAttk, #2 Mimic Nanos that !hostile in last 5 min of thier duration, #3 Nano fairy, PLZ extend the duration of our RK nanos, #4 201-220 Upgrading SharpShooter's Helm, #5 Upgrades to Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph found in further (adonis/inferno preferably) zones. #6 Double Crit mod on SPS and Kyr'Ozch (atleast on the silenced model. [/wishlist]

on the subject of the longshot.

I haven't seen anyone use LS on a Heckler since the perennium was added...whether you go chem via MA buffs or not the dmg w/ SPS is still way better. SPS isn't all that hard to get...if your lazy or not sure about tradeskilling or lack the time to camp stuff out then yeah...LS might be better for you but you still will do less dmg in the long run.

Camping and working to get things (like running mission to get base parts for tradeskill items) is part of the game...when it gets toooo tidious (like camping FRN can be among other things) then it gets boring, but leveling and shoot hecklers isn't the only aspect of the game...if it was it would just be a team oriented FPS againts computer generated enemies.

as far as i am concerned there is fun to be found in getting your gear together...its not mad crazy fun but hell its productive and when you get your end product together it makes the player feel good that they accomplished it.

but thats all my opinion, some of it is fact, but you can sort it as you see fit cuzz everyone will not see fact as fact or opinion as opinion.
    Visit OpCentre

Apathetik "Agent Love" is what you see on the nerfbat before you black out. Current Setup Setup Short-Term Goal Final Setup
    Hammerhound I have a hammer that says 'troxes are intellegent beings.
    BountyHunter For that bounty I would bring you my OWN mothers head on a platter.

Agent Wish List, in a nutshell: #1 AS Based Attack like Backstab is to SnAttk, #2 Mimic Nanos that !hostile in last 5 min of thier duration, #3 Nano fairy, PLZ extend the duration of our RK nanos, #4 201-220 Upgrading SharpShooter's Helm, #5 Upgrades to Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph found in further (adonis/inferno preferably) zones. #6 Double Crit mod on SPS and Kyr'Ozch (atleast on the silenced model. [/wishlist]

btw...on the crat mimic nanos...your missing the charms...
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast