Thread: best froob weapon?

best froob weapon?

i am starting a froob agent. what are some good weapons to use at low levels (1-50) mid level (51-125) end game (126+)?

i plan to mostly use this as a buff monkey but also for extra dd in ai city raids .
    one weapon setup i was considering was dual sa home defenders with a crit setup . so any suggestions
    Last edited by chickeepie; Dec 9th, 2010 at 01:07:23.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=441550

have a check through the stickies

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

The turnspirit weapon for higher levels.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Barret if you can get one for the early levels (if not use the QL1-50 weapon, storebuyable, forgot its name). Then Caterwaul (fast AS) or Yatamutchy X-3 (high crits). Later on turnspirit weapon.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

The Gripo-Com AKR 1K20 5-49 or if u can get it the ql50 Gripo-Com AKR 1K21.
    I think thats what Lup is referring to.
    Aim to have a rifle with a ql roughly twice your lvl, should be fine with that.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

There's a TL5 froob rifle which it's name eludes me, but it looks like the noob island rifle.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    There's a TL5 froob rifle which it's name eludes me, but it looks like the noob island rifle.
    Longshot?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Longshot?
    Oh god thank you, it was bothering me that I couldn't remember the name

that really depend what level you land on, at the moment Fists with crit scope is the highest damage output at High TL5 and TL6(Mimic Trader Drain + Slayer Droid Tranferance + MA Buffs) and will make Froob MA(even some sloob MAs at the same lvl) jealous.
    Agentkayy 215/21 Full Expansion Agent
    Agentkay 200/0 Froob Agent

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Oh god thank you, it was bothering me that I couldn't remember the name
    Great rifle. I got my first in 2003. Could not even equip it, but was a gift ^^
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.