Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Announcing a program to inventory your backpacks into a text file

Does this program work work with the latest patch (15.9.1)?
    CharacterProfiler worked nicely, but I can't get Item Loader to register any backpacks.

Thanks

Used it in 15.9.1, worked as well as ever. Got the newest version? FC changed some things that broke old ones.

Oh, and got a new request Covenant: can't you auto-ID the bioclumps? list them as something like Pristine Biomaterial (UNIDENTIFIED)?

And when do you finish the new pattern matcher version?
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Maybe I should have mentioned it is my first attempt with this program, so I can't say if it would have worked for me with earlier patches.
    The symptoms are simple - I just get an empty .inv file, no matter how many backpacks I open/move from bank to inv.
    As I said, character profiler does work, and it is a very nice thing. Thanks covenant.

So can anyone help me figure out what is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Try zoning before cataloging the inventory (and start item loader after zoning, last time I tried zoning with it running, I crashed right away).

Then open your backpacks or take them out of the bank. Works all the time for me, just not sure if the backpacks are reread when you open them a second time.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup

As Already mentioned the packs are only read the first time they are opened after zoning.

I had a similar problem after 15.9 patch but Covenant was very quick to release a version that worked. (As well as an update to Clicksaver - yay! ;P )

Head over to Covenant's AOIS page and download the latest version. That fixed it for me.

MrF
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

You feel the core of your being shift as the Source makes room for a divine presence. "AOIS" has achieved enlightenment.

New version - 2.2.0

The only change 2.2.0 brings is a fix to work with 15.9 and onward. With all the fuss over 15.9, ClickSaver, and upcoming RL things (my wedding!) this sort of got forgotten, and I apologize for that. I've had an updated version of AOIS up since patch day; you'll need to download the new version to work with AO post 15.9.

Backpacks are not re-read if you open them a second time, by the way.

Also, someone mentioned ClickSaver. Yes, there's an updated version of ClickSaver on the site that works post 15.9.
    If you're looking for any of these programs -
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

<3

gratz on your wedding
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

Way to go! Getting married was the best thing in my life....

all three times

Seriously, congratultions
    Docarrific - Solitus - Level 144 Band-Aid RK1
    Warrenty - Nanomage - Level 86 - Executive Officer of Mass Destruction - RK1

Squadleader of the feared "Muffins of Doom"
    and General of the Shadow Atlantians

I'm taking bets on what I can and can't solo, send me a tell and prepare to pony up some dough
    Level Updated 1 Aug 05

Thanks tp the help and the new version this now works for me.
    Thanks for an awesome proggie, an examplary support, and grats for marriage.

Nice progrma but i seemed to run into a small problem
    I have custom named backpacks
    how do i have them to be showed exactly not messed up?
    i read the readme file and didntget it and i dont have time to backtrack 1630 replies here
    Something i wrote
    My agent Guide...take a peek if you need assistance

Evilsneak. 209/13 shade clan
    Ilyanius 151/2 adv ex omni now clan

RETIRED
    Currently on a small vacation on the fields of Kalimdor
    best of luck to you in game or RL life

Quote Originally Posted by Vrajitor
    Nice progrma but i seemed to run into a small problem
    I have custom named backpacks
    how do i have them to be showed exactly not messed up?
    When you say they're "messed up" , what do they look like?

Also, if you don't have your AO folder specified then AOIS can't find the information necessary to know the names of your custom backpacks. Make sure that the program knows (Options screen setting at the top) and try running it again.
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

AO folder as .. in like C:\Anarchyonline? or what i have set my AO folder there. and it sill messed up .

it shows like this
    Backpack # 8 crap spirits (Large Backpack - Implants)
    QL 246 Kyr'Ozch Hammer
    QL 143 Kyr'Ozch Machine Pistol
    QL 210 Kyr'Ozch Sledgehammer
    QL 270 Kyr'Ozch Crossbow
    QL 246 Kyr'Ozch Pistol
    QL 232 Kyr'Ozch Energy Rapier
    QL 201 Kyr'Ozch Energy Carbine
    QL 165 Kyr'Ozch Energy Pistol

Backpack # 9 (Large Backpack - Implants)
    QL 300 Endorphin Factory
    QL 251 Endorphin Factory
    QL 240 Viral Compiler
    QL 286 Bracer of Focused Concentration
    QL 1 Inactive Nano Input Hood

(sorry for spam)

thats a short ex.
    and the all the stuff there endrphin / viral bracers etc is in 1 backpackk named Endropin/virals/stuff
    and Those weapons are in a backpack called AI weapons, yet they both misplaced the names and some even arent named.
    Something i wrote
    My agent Guide...take a peek if you need assistance

Evilsneak. 209/13 shade clan
    Ilyanius 151/2 adv ex omni now clan

RETIRED
    Currently on a small vacation on the fields of Kalimdor
    best of luck to you in game or RL life

That's odd all right.

Two things I note -

1. The directory you want to have set is your Anarchy Online directory. If you're getting any names at all for your backpacks (even wrong ones) then likely that directory is set correctly because it's finding information somewhere. Which leads to...

2. AOIS works best in a low-lag environment. I wish I knew why but if there is a lot of traffic (activity) when you run Item Loader, the information packets can get "mismatched" resulting in problems like you're experiencing. I can duplicate the problem you're seeing if I try sorting at the Ent platform bank for instance (not all the time but sometimes).

Try running it in a low-lag environment like an empty shop. If that still gives you problems then PM me and we'll get it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alreadythere
    Oh, and got a new request Covenant: can't you auto-ID the bioclumps? list them as something like Pristine Biomaterial (UNIDENTIFIED)?

And when do you finish the new pattern matcher version?
    Regarding bio material - I most certainly can. I need a reference table with which material corresponds to which results when opened. (Can someone provide this to me please?)

Pattern Matcher version should be up in the next day or two. It's become a jinx for me; every time I sit down to get it finished, something comes up. What I thought was going to take only a few hours is taking... only a few hours spread out over several days.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant
    (Can someone provide this to me please?)
    Sure
    The bot plugin that I use does the identification by highid, so I guess that's what needed:

247103: Pristine Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material (DNA soup)
    247105: Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material (DNA soup)
    247698: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 76 (Weapon Upgrade) / Brawl and Fast Attack
    247700: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 112 (Weapon Upgrade) / Brawl, Dimach and Fast Attack
    247702: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 240 (Weapon Upgrade) / Brawl, Dimach, Fast Attack and Sneak Attack
    247704: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 880 (Weapon Upgrade) / Dimach, Fast Attack, Parry and Riposte
    247706: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 992 (Weapon Upgrade) / Dimach, Fast Attack, Sneak Attack, Parry and Riposte
    247708: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 1 (Weapon Upgrade) / Fling shot
    247710: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 2 (Weapon Upgrade) / Aimed Shot
    247712: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 4 (Weapon Upgrade) / Burst
    247714: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 5 (Weapon Upgrade) / Fling Shot and Burst
    247716: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 12 (Weapon Upgrade) / Burst and Full Auto
    247718: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 3 (Weapon Upgrade) / Fling Shot and Aimed Shot
    247720: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 13 (Weapon Upgrade) / Burst, Fling Shot and Full Auto
    254804: Kyr'Ozch Viral Serum (Making high QL buildings)
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup

Pattern Matcher version should be up in the next day or two. It's become a jinx for me; every time I sit down to get it finished, something comes up. What I thought was going to take only a few hours is taking... only a few hours spread out over several days.
    "Your Bank is full!". Only you can save me, 25 backpacks of patterns waiting

Clicksaver to prevent RSI in the fingers, PatternMatcher to prevent RSI in the brain

I love you man (or woman, whatever ).

Now... if the character profiler did report my cash status...

Quote Originally Posted by kiwu
    I love you man (or woman, whatever ).

Now... if the character profiler did report my cash status...
    Actually, I'm working on that too.

I'll hijack my own thread for a moment since I have some news about Character Profiler. In case that doesn't ring a bell, CP is a portion of AOIS that parses out the "content" of a character - your equipment, implants, armor, etc - and put it into a file.

Well, good news - I have a working prototype that will extract out, well, basically everything about a character. Attributes (like Strength and Psychic) and skills (like Pistol, Treatment, and Ranged Initiative) ... and I'm pretty sure amount of credits as well. This can be printed out to a text file for review.

Best of all I can also save the data into a character emulation program's "saved" format. Therefore, you can run the program and then literally "load" your own character into an emulator in a few short steps. Since I'm familiar with Nillian's emulator I've been working with that one, but if there are other popular emulator programs out there I'll try to work it into their format as well. (I'll need to be supplied with that format, so if you're an author please contact me.)

Anyhow, since Character Profiler was doing half the work already, I'm splitting CP off into its own project (and eventually its own thread) with the next release of AOIS.

Speaking of AOIS, Alreadythere has been kind enough to help me with "labelling" Bio Material results. This means it will tell you it's a Type 112, or a Viral Serum, or whatever that particular Bio Material item is in the listing. This fix also addresses an issue with Enforcer nano IDs that was brought up a while back. I hope to have this version up in a few days.

I'll post more when I get farther along. Meantime, I'd enjoy hearing thoughts on the upcoming Character Profiler, namely what you'd like to see and how you'd like to have it displayed.

Actually, I'm working on that too.
    Hmm, there's nothing better than I love you man... dang, I knew I'd paint myself into a corner with that

Well, good news - I have a working prototype that will extract out, well, basically everything about a character. Attributes (like Strength and Psychic) and skills (like Pistol, Treatment, and Ranged Initiative) ... and I'm pretty sure amount of credits as well. This can be printed out to a text file for review.
    Very, very good news indeed!

I'll post more when I get farther along. Meantime, I'd enjoy hearing thoughts on the upcoming Character Profiler, namely what you'd like to see and how you'd like to have it displayed.
    Definitely generate some XML files from it, "for any creatives out there" (to quote FC). Same goes for AOIS of course, XML as output option would just be very, very cool.

guys is that version 2.2.0 working for all of u?
    Cos for me and my other friend doesnt work. My last export was 10th of this month (i did export of my char), but from then I couldnt make any other export char or even backpack ... always getting msg not items found.
    I tried to donwload AOIS again and reinstallin, but still with no luck.
    Any advice?
    ty

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast