21111 atrox enforcer - retired
    20911 nanomage nt - retired-ish
    20712 atrox agent - retired, nerf MR
    20310 opifex shade - stabber redux

Bump for a nice application <3
    Phat sale, Armor, Symbs, Glyphs +++
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    060 6 Narkoman .:. Equip
    116 9 Wonderbaum .:. Equip - Phear the Excalibur!
    149 15 Burugla .:. Equip
    183 9 Myrniac .:.
    219 20 MaFiA1337 .:. Equip

Thank you for all the kind words.

I'm in the process of moving my programs from one server to another, which ought to help with reliability and the Bandwidth-Exceeded problems that several folks have messaged me about. If you try to download the program and the link isn't quite right, wait a few minutes and try again - I probably dropped it on my foot in the dark again.

In the works is a better way to extract the database. I really want to give it a more "graphic" approach, to make it simpler and to give better feedback on how to avoid common problems.
    If you're looking for any of these programs -
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

Re: *help*

Originally posted by gifti
    hello
    i realy realy realy want to use this program,got a full bank and need a list, but dont want to write it all down....

BUT when i try to make the database, the program crashes.
    i logged out of AO before i started it, i installed the VB runtime.dll, and i got win98 (maybe it doesnt like it?).

what more infos do you need to help me ?

thanks a lot in advance
    Yeah, I *really* want to use this, but DUMPAOITEMS is crashing on me, too. Is it a Win98 problem? Or does my system just suck (which it does)?

I'm gonna delete apps, install .dll updates, re-d/l your app and give it another whirl.

It sounds great and there are many happy users because of it. I just want to jump on the bandwagon.

I worked out a solution with Bokks, but it won't work for everyone. With luck it won't be an issue in future versions.

If you ran into this problem, PM me.
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

Yes, Covenant found a workaround for me. And wheeeeeeee! (Dancing squirrel! Dancing squirrel!)

Thanks again, Covenant, for all your help!

Version 1.2.0 is now available, with a few minor changes. Still working on that progress bar issue. Anyhow, you can now generate reports in multiple formats at the same time and the URLs are updated to reflect the new server.

Also - I've placed a copy of a database extract for download, so if you're having trouble creating a database extract, that step has been done for you.

You can find the program here.

Questions/comments/etc, please let me know.

Version 1.3.0 is available, with one small but mighty change -

When it inventories your packs, it will record what type of pack the items are in! Now, when you're hunting for that particular Leet Doll in your bank, you'll be able to zero in on the backpack easier by knowing which type of pack (Medium Backpack, Book of Knowledge, etc) you're looking for!

For example :

Backpack # 7 (Large Backpack - Clothing)
    Purifying Rod QL:1
    Notum Ring of the Three QL:1
    Bronze Ring of the Three QL:1
    Nano Crystal (Reactive Deflection Shield (Extended)) QL:83
    Energy Scythe QL:1

Backpack # 8 (Small Backpack)
    Worn Steel-Ribbed Armor Gloves QL:71
    Charged Nano Finger - Drain Psychic QL:57
    Augmented OT Ring QL:51

Many people have asked for this, and what great fun that was to figure out too As always, the program is here. Enjoy!

Unhappy HUHH???

METHOD #2 - If you would rather work with Windows

1. Right click on the DumpAOItems program, and move to "Create Shortcut"

2. Right click on the "Shortcut to DumpAOItems" you just created and move to Properties.

3. The first box, labelled "Target:" should be highlighted. Select that box and use the right arrow key to move to the very end of that line.

4. Press the space key once.

5. Type in a quote, your full Anarchy Online directory, and another quote. For example, "c:\program files\funcom\anarchy online" ... the quotes are NOT optional - don't forget them!

6. Press "Ok"

Ive gotten line 1 and 2 correct but when i try to go to step 3, I get the target box, but if i click on it it takes my to a list of programs, nothing that a can go to the end of that line. If you could clear that up for me, that would help out alot. Thanks! By the way love your pet namer program, saves a lot of time during petrespawning. I cant wait to try this one and the pocket boss program. Keep up the good work.

Two solutions -

1. I made a graphic version "How-To" for making this shortcut here. Pardon my less-than-uber HTML skills please.

2. On the AOIS webpage is a link to a downloadable database, identical to the one created by the database extractor. You can simply download that if you're having trouble making a database yourself.

Thumbs up

First of all I'd like to say that this is exactly the tool I have been waiting for. Now I could get an overview over all of my 76 backpacks in my bank.
    But there was just one minor problem I had. The item loader tries to write 2 files on C:\ , and it took me a while to figure out I didn't have writing permission there. After changing that all worked fine. So maybe add that to the FAQ or readme file or try to write these files into a different folder where any user or power user has access?

Apart from that all works fine and keep up the great work!
    Better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees

Good point Haggy. I'll see what I can do about that, and I'll get the FAQ updated to reflect that.

Could you PM me with what kind of an error it was giving you, so I can describe it in the FAQ?

hmm is there supposed to be some sort of "visual cue" when the loader is running? it just sits there while i open programs.

and then when i try to use the parser i get this

"Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

???

FOset
    Proud Member of First Order
    FOset, Fixer, Atlantean

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    'The Bench' (which has now passed into standard office lingo btw ) has been saved.

Originally posted by FOset
    hmm is there supposed to be some sort of "visual cue" when the loader is running? it just sits there while i open programs.
    When the loader is running, you should see a message saying to use your backpacks and then close the program when you're done. It's waiting for backpack information, and when it "senses" that kind of information it'll store it.

So yes, it should just sit there.

Originally posted by FOset
    and then when i try to use the parser i get this

"Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
    You'll need to download the Visual Basic Runtime Libraries. There's a link to it on the webpage. Install those libraries (it's a quick process) and then try running the parser again.

Incredible work Friend.
    I have a new Hero)
    If you love something set it free, if it does not come back, Hunt it down and Kill It.

I get this error too, ive installed the vb library, deleted aois and etc and it still doesnt work

Re-download v1.3.0 again, I've included the MSCOMCTL.OCX in that package. Normally that gets handled with the VB Runtime files, but now it's included just to be on the safe side.

Let me know if there are any other problems please.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP for the man with the most...

Oh, and you have alot of time on your hands Cove but don't even stop. You totally rock.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

Last time I took inventory of my bank, I found that the parser listed backpacks out of order every once in a while (contents of #7 are really in the pack after #7, etc.) and that some of the backpacks were also mislabelled in a similar fashion (i.e. the contents in a small backpack were really in a large backpack, etc.)
    Sgt. Majikian - RK1 136 Meta-Physicist
    Officer of Omni-Pol

[Setup][Buy Me!]

Smile Is you is or is you isn't????

Is this or is this not, given all previous works, rights to copy, blither blather , and etcatera, the greatest testament to the ingenuity of man, forthwith, and in perpituity, for all timew, amen!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast