Thread: New player looking for PvP...

Question New player looking for PvP...

Im currently playing AC on Darktide pvp server,and now i want to try out AO some..

Ive looked at a 100 posts trying to find the best class to pvp with,but with the patch coming up it seems pretty confusing to me

I just need some help..ill figure out how to build up the char myself..i just hate rerolling...who doesnt ? =)
    Soooo..is there anybody that can tell me which classes that are best for pvp..and which classes that outright suck at it ?

And more important..infact most important...which is best to "solo" with..also at higher lvls ?...i like soloing.

Thanks for any help !

Fleet Jr Lvl 98 Archer DT
    Saleem Lvl 65 Sword/Resist DT.

Well, if it's your first char and you want to be decent at pvp I'd go with enforcer right now. Enforcers have always been great at pvp when played well, and are simple to play for a first time player. Also with the new patch that has just arrived, they will do well without crit buffs and their Hitpoint advantage will actually mean something now. I fear all enforcers post 14.2.

well..

I ended up making an dual pistol wield adventurer instead...i just have to crank up my melee d i guess =P

The adventurer wont own pvp..but i liked the morphs,healing and decent magic..nice solo skills which i was looking for.

I looked at an adventurer board and they wrote that Adventurers was gimped..needed patch love etc..but to me it looks like everybody moans

Thanks for the reply...looking forward to kill all you other guys. (im clan)