Thread: MA probs...

MA probs...

Just a few quick questions regarding damage output :

IS there anything planned to fix the minimal damage MA do after passing a certain level? I'm sure this has been adressed some times already..but hey..:-) It's a bit absurd to have all the MA's on the map use a Hammer or Rifles past certain level because all they can do after that level is minimal damage, each hit.

About the special attack : is it "normal" to have high lvl special attack making so little minimal damage? I mean if an attack can make a max damage of 500, why a minimal of 1? And more important : why does it do so often the minimal damage?.. Also : special attacks are MA moves ok? The char actually hit the target with his hands...so why nano damage? and how can that be "resisted"?? Parried? ok. Dodged? ok..but resisted??

Last but not least : dimach. Can you say too much recharche time? (30min damn it!) How long does it take for a soldier or other class to get a full auto back? Or a burst?
    Brawl : Flingshot
    Dimach : ? one of the 2 stated above..so why such a huuuuuge recharge time?

Thanx for listening (:-))

I've never complained about MAs before as a class because crats and MPs and such have had such a legitimately hard time in "balance" issues, but here we go:

Thank God I have my healing programs, because they're the only way I can survive a fight at lvl 40 with a light orange mob. I know that at high levels yellows and limegreens will give you a run for your money in any class, but it was my understanding that pre lvl50 was supposed to be a cakewalk.

And it used to be for my MA, too. Now it takes several nano-stims worth of self-healing just to get through a fight with half of my HP left.

I'm not a powergamer, as can be shown through the fact that I still have a lvl40 as my main char after a couple months of play, but the combat effectiveness of the MA has been degrading steadily over the course of the last five or six patches.

Please slow down the downward slide of the MA. With the improvements in mob ACs and damage output, I'm performing at lvl40 about as well as I was at lvl30, though I've kept my MA stats pegged all along.

I'd much rather see XP awards go down than for the mob difficulties to get any worse.
    --
    Brownicrat
    Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat RK1
    Veteran, The Independant Rubikans

I'd like to know why the MA special attacks have to blank out Dimach. Dimach is better than the flying kicks anyway, so why even have it if you can't use it until dimach recharges, which you would use instead of the MA attack anyway? Seens like a real gyp.

MA's using rifles and hammers is just plain silly. That's gotta be fixed. If something was ever broken, a martial artists using a rifle is it.